Know Your Place

Jane, and Dr. Chakwas stepped off the elevator, and rushed to the med-bay. Just as Jane was entering through the doors, she heard Kavis shout her name. "JANE!". She turned and ran to him, he caught her in his arms pressing his forehead to hers. "Are you alright? I can smell blood." Jane chuckled a little. "You turians, and your sense of smell." Kavis pulled her tight against him "It's only a scratch." He lifted his head. "I need to see this turian." Jane felt a rumble in Kavis' chest. "Please Kavis." Jane looked at him with worry. "I promise, this is very unlike Garrus, I trust him with my life, I am afraid something may be wrong, I'm just not sure what." Kavis looked down at her, and his mandibles twitched. "I know exactly what's wrong." He put his arm around her waist. "Come on, let's get you looked at by your ships Doctor, and then I'll explain everything." They both walked into the med-bay. "Hey Doc." Jane saw Dr. Chakwas standing next to a table waiting for her with antiseptic in hand. "This is Kavis Fedorian." "Yes, the primarch's son, I heard." Dr. Chakwas extended her hand. "Nice to meet you Doctor." Kavis took her hand, and nodded. "So you're the women I need to thank for patching up my girl." Kavis smiled "Thank you Doctor." Doctor Chakwas nodded. "It is an honor patching this women up, after all she has done, believe me, thank's are not necessary." Jane gave her a little hug. "Okay you, up on this table, and let me take a look." 

 "So Kavis," Jane said as she jumped up on the table. "You were going to enlighten us on what brought this on with Garrus." She winched as the doctor applied antiseptic to her side. "Yes, well contrary to popular belief, turian's don't really have superior smell, we are extremely sensitive to pheromones."  "Well that explains a lot" Jane gave him a devilish grin, Kavis chuckled. "Yeah well..." He cleared his throat. "Please continue." Dr. Chakwas gave Jane a stern look. "Every turian is born with scent glands in our feet, the palms of our talon's, on our foreheads, and in the back of our throat's. Each scent gland is used for a different purpose, so the ones that are used for bonding release a lot stronger scent than the ones on our feet and palms." "wow!" Dr. Chakwas was watching Kavis intently. "This is very interesting. I had no idea." Kavis shrugged "It's pretty standard, and normal in the day to day life of a turian." "Then why did Garrus go into primal mode?" Jan asked confused. "When we are around other turians, we become desensitized, so I am assuming that our turian in there has not been around his own species in sometime." "Not since he's been on board, over a month now." Jane sighed. "Then there is your answer." "Well Dr. Chakwas said placing a bandage over the claw marks on Jane's side. "I think I should talk to Dr Solus, and see if it is possible to incorporate a small amount of synthetic pheromones into the air system, to avoid a repeat occurrence of this." " I believe that would be a wise decision" Kavis said helped Jane down from the table.

 "Thank you for the biology lesson Mr. Fedorian, but if you would excuse me I think I will head over to the lab, and speak with Dr. Solus regarding this right away." Dr. Chakwas shook Kavis' talon, and left the med-bay.  Kavis turned to Jane. "If you don't mind, I would like to speak to your Mr. Vakarian, in private." Kavis saw the concerned look on her face. "He leaned forward laying his forehead on hers. "Don't worry, it will be alright, I promise." "Okay" Jane said without moving. Kavis released her, and waited for her to leave the med-bay, before he went behind the screen to confront this turian who threatened his Bond-Mate. Garrus was still strapped to the gurney, he watched Kavis walk from around the screen. "You left out a few things." Garrus whispered. Kavis narrowed his eyes, as his mandibles clicked. "I felt it would be in everyone's best interest if I left out the part about you being in love with my Bond-Mate." Garrus turned his head away from Kavis. "listen Vakarian." Kavis sat in the chair next to the gurney. "I am not a stupid turian, neither am I under any illusion, that if things had turned out differently, it would be you wearing her bond mark, and she would be wearing yours." Garrus turned to face him. "I know you love her, and she has confessed to loving you, but this is the way thing are now, and I confess, I am rather happy with the way things turned out." Kavis reached up and touched the bond mark on his neck, causing Garrus to growl, and flare his fangs. Kavis laughed. "You are in no position to threaten me Vakarian, but I am certainty in the position to threaten you!" Kavis stood, and walked close to the gurney. "As long as I am alive, if you ever touch my Bond- Mate again, I will kill you, and your entire family." Kavis grinned "You know who I am, so you know this is not some ideal threat, rest assure, I am very capable of killing you, your family, and everyone you know." Garrus sunk back, he did know who he was, and what he was capable of doing. "Good now that we have an understanding, do I have your word?" "Yes!" Garrus growled "Yes, what?" Garrus glared at him. "As long as you are alive, I will never touch your Bond-Mate again...SIR!" Kavis nodded. "I will be holding you to that Vakarian." Kavis turned, and disappeared behind the screen. Garrus closed his eyes, and held back a growl.

 Kavis walked out of the med-bay, Jane was waiting for him. "Is everything okay?" She looked into his eyes searching for an answer. "Everything is fine Jane, I merely let him know his behavior was unacceptable, and would not be tolerated again, let's leave it at that." "Okay Kavis." Jane hugged him. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "let's go to our cabin." "I like the way you think Fedorian." She gave him a sideways smiled. "Hold on a minute", She stepped over to the comm system. "Edi?" "yes Shepard, can you please schedule a meeting in two hours." "Yes Shepard." "Also let Tali know where Garrus is." "Already done Shepard." "Thank you Edi."

Jane held Kavis' talon as they walked to the elevator, as soon as the doors shut Kavis hit the stop button, he walked over to Jane, and licked the side of her face. She was just about to protest, when she saw his golden eyes cloud over. She knew this was some type of primal thing to reclaim her, so she didn't resist. Kavis pulled off her sweat pants, and lifted her in his arms Jane wrapped her legs around him. He backed her into the wall. holding her there with his body. He reached down, and undid his belt allowing his pants to fall to the floor. His plates had already shifted, as he inhaled her scent licking her neck again. Kavis heard her scream with pleasure as he plunged into her. He lost control showing her no mercy, as he slammed her into the elevator wall over and over again. Jane felt herself tighten around him as she came closer to her release. Kavis lifted his head and sunk his teeth over her bond mark, Jane screamed his name as the pain and pleasure she felt sent her over the edge. Kavis release his bite and let out a roar that vibrated the walls of the elevator. Pushing into her one more time. Jane felt his seed fill her as he rested his forehead on hers, remaining that way until his connection receded. Jane removed her legs from around his waist and placed them on the floor. Kavis stepped back and pulled his pants back into place, as Jane got dressed. He smiled as he  walked over to her picking her up into his arms, and squeezed her almost to tight. He let her down, turned, and hit the start button on the elevator panel.