Be still My Heart

I started to turn to thank my not so needed rescuer "Thanks, but I had..." my words stopped mid sentence as I came eye to eye with the most beautiful turian I have ever seen. I could see his golden eyes sparkle as I lost myself in their vibrant color. He was tall even for a turian, he must have a inch or more on Garrus I thought. He was an amazing dark grey in color, I found that unusual for his species their colors were usually a little lighter, Garrus was a beautiful shade of silver. I smiled as a image of him formed in my head. Turians also have clan face markings that are a solid color different in design to represent the clan they are from, but always a solid color. His were dark purple with a thin strip of gold through the middle of each marking not at all like the solid markings I was use to seeing.

He tilted his head and gave me a side smile. I could feel the heat on my face as it began turning a very bright shade of red. "I'm Kavis" he said in a very soft scratchy  voice that made the heat travel form my face to between my legs "And that very cute way you are blushing right now..." he growled "Would have been wasted on most turian," He purred leaning in close to me "But I am lucky enough to have some experience with humans." I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he whispered in my ear. I could feel myself getting wet as I closed my eyes imagining what lovely things the two of us could be doing.  Oh crap, stop this Jane, get a hold of yourself. "I'm Jane" I managed to squeak in a somewhat shaky voice. "Thank you for your help, But I really am capable of taking care of myself" "I have no doubt" He grinned, as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath inhaling  my scent. I had a turian boyfriend once when I was training at the academy, this is part of the turian mating ritual. My eyes grew wider, is this what he is hoping for? Could this beautiful turian  actually find me attractive? When he opened his eyes I could see a fire burning in his gaze, and I knew I was right.

 "Care to dance?" He asked as he stood offering me his talon. I turned real quick and downed all three shots that Kasumi had lined up at the bar, before taking his talon and nodding "yes". He chuckled that low in your throat kind of chuckle that made my knees feel weak. "Courage from the bottom of a glass?" He smiled. "I promise this won't hurt...well, not right now, and not if you don't want it to" He winked. I took a deep breath, he smells like cinnamon and spice, I thought, then once again I felt his hot breath on my neck giving me that warm feeling between my legs as he led me to the dance floor next to Kelly and Kasumi. 

My mind was spinning, I wasn't sure if it was from the three shots I downed or from what he said about it not hurting unless I want it to. Turians are a primal species, their act of mating is rough and could be considered violent to humans. The thought brought back the memory of the first time Grave, and I had sex. He was the first turian I had ever been with so I wasn't sure what to expect. Grave had been with a few humans before me so he knew how to hold back his primal passion, even so I had ended up with several large bruises and bite marks all over my body. Some of the bite, and scratch marks were deep enough to leave scars, but now my skin is flawless not a single scar visible from my former life. The only scars on my skin are the orange glowing ones left by whatever procedure Cerberus performed to bring me back. Every gunshot wound, knife slice, and love bite gone thanks to Cerberus. I really miss some of those scars, I wish I could have kept them. Another crappy side affect of being resurrected...although, there was one pretty great side affect,  I am now dextrose tolerant all humans are dextrose intolerant some times its bad enough to kill you. Turians are dextrose's and I must admit I kinda like the way the food tastes, and turian ale is amazing.

  Normally I really suck at dancing, but the way the three shots, and this very sexy turian is making me feel I lost myself in the moment. Closing my eyes I turned around rubbing up against him with the rhythm of the music. I could feel his body pressing against mine as his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me in even closer. I could hear a soft hum and low growls as I push harder against his plates just below his waist. I reached my arms high behind me grabbing and lightly squeezing one of the fringes behind his head. My body shivered as I heard a low primal growl, and felt his chest rumble against my back. "lets get out of here" He moaned in my ear. I turned and faced him, reaching up putting my arms around his neck I pulled him close to me licking his left mandible. His beautiful golden eyes went wide and glossy, I almost though he was going to lose control right here on the dance floor, the thought caused my heart to skip another beat as a wave of heat filled my body.