Turian "101"

Jane pulled Kasumi up on her omni tool "Hey Shep." "Kasumi, where are you?" Shepard asked frantically "In my cabin having drinks with Jack, whats up? "Kasumi replied "I'll be right there" "Wait...What? why are you back already"  "Long story, I'm on my way." As soon as Jane walked through the cabin door, she broke into tears. " Oh my God Shep, come here." Kasuni led her to a chair in front of the makeshift bar she put together at the back of her cabin. "What the hell happened?" Jack handed her a glass. "Here Shepard you look like you could use it." Jane looked at the liquid "What is it?" "Ryncol" Jack said with a smile. Jane took a deep breath, and downed the drink. She gasped and choked. "Shit!" She coughed. Jack looked at her and smiled. "Better?"  "Yeah, thanks." Jane croaked. "So Shep tell us what happened" Kasumi looked at her with worry in her eyes. "Oh Kasumi it was awful, when I got to The Afterlife I sent him a message letting him know I arrived, he said he would be down in a minute, so I sat at the bar, and this turian sat next to me," Jane took a deep breath then continued "Next thing I know Kavis punched the guy in the face, then he drug me to the room at the back of the bar and practically called me a turian whore because of what I was wearing. "Oh no he did not, what the hell?" Kasumi said with a look of shock on her face.

"Well what did you expect?" Jack said nonchalantly . Kasumi glared at her. "What's that supposed to mean?" She frowned "What's wrong with what she has on?" "Nothing is wrong with her cloths." Jack took a drink from her glass. "It's her sex marks showing that's the issue." "Sooo?" Kasumi sang at her "Come on Jack!" Jane huffed "Spit it out!" "You two really are stupid when it comes to turians." Jack chuckled. Kasumi put her hands on her hips glaring at her "Okay, okay, Look, the bite mark on the top of your shoulder, and claw marks are considered sex marks, because as far as I can see you have no commitment mark." "Like a bond mark?" Jane asked "Not quite." Jack continued. "A bond mark is here." She placed her finger on the side of Jane's neck just below her left ear. "A commitment mark is..." Before Jack could finish Jane's eyes widened as she remembered something about Grave always biting her in the exact same place each time they had sex. "Right here." She said placing her own hand between her shoulder and the base of her neck. "Yup." Jack said "Showing off your sex marks without a commitment mark pretty much tells other turians you would have sex with any turian who asked, making youuu...?" Jack looked at her fishing for an answer "A turian whore." She sighed. "That's right." "Oh my God Kasumi, what have I done?" "Don't blame yourself Shep, you didn't know." "I know Kasumi, but I should have. I need to make this right." Jane's mind was spinning, when Joker's voice came over the comm system. "Hey Commander". "What is it Joker?" She sounded a little more annoyed than she had meant too. "There's this turian  down here, saying he needs to talk to you and isn't leaving until he does." "Tell him I'll be right there." "Aye, Aye Commander". " You can't go down there like that." Kasumi handed her, her jacket. "Here take my hoodie." Jane slipped the hoodie on and zipped it up, she hugged Kasumi, and mouth thank you to Jack "Anytime Shepard, good luck."

 Jane jumped on the elevator to the command center. As soon as Joker opened the bay doors Jane saw Kavis standing there. She quickly ran and jumped into his arms he caught her holding onto her like his life depended on it. "Oh my sweet, sweet Jane, I am so sorry." "No Kavis, you have no reason to be sorry, I should have known, please forgive me." Jane cried kissing his face. Kavis shifted her in his arms carrying her like a bride on her wedding day. Jane snuggled her face into his shoulder lightly crying as he carried her across the streets of Omega, through the VIP room of The Afterlife, and into his apartment. Gently he laid her on his bed, he undressed her and then himself. He made love to her gently and passionately, for hours, and just before the point of his release he bit her between her shoulder and neck. Jane screamed his name as she reached her own climax, the taste of blood and hearing his name screamed from his lovers lips caused him to released his seed at the same time as her. After Kavis' connection to her receded back behind his plates, he laid next to her holding her in his arms as the both of them fell into a blissful sleep.