No Man Left Behind

The next morning, Jane had the crew meet her at the docking bay. "All right everyone, we are taking the shuttle for this mission, while Edi installs the IFF. Keep the Normandy safe Joker" "Will do Shepard" Joker came over the com "Be safe out there guys" "You too Joker" Jane, and the team boarded the shuttle.

 A few hours later, the shuttle was heading back to the Normandy. "Commander."  Edi's voice came over the speakers. "Yes Edi?" "We've had a bit of a problem with the IFF, while you were gone" "Well Edi, isn't that why you suggested taking the shuttle?" Jane was feeling a little uneasy. "Yes Commander, that is correct." "Edi, what exactly has happened?" "The IFF was encrypted with a virus, so as soon as it was activated, the whereabouts of the Normandy, was broadcast to a collector ship, it was a trap Commander. Mr. Monroe, and myself are the only crew members left on board, the collectors took them." The crew went silent, Jane's heart dropped "Are you and Joker safe now Edi?" Jane tried to remain calm. "Yes Commander" "Send me your coordinates, and we'll discuss the situation further when we are back on board." "Aye, Aye Commander, Edi out". Everyone started talking at once. "Let's calm down people, we will know more once we are back on the Normandy." Kavis place his talon on Jane's shoulder, Tali quietly sobbed as Garrus put his arm around her, Miranda cursed under her breath. The rest of the crew was silent the remainder of the trip. 

 As soon as Jane entered the Normandy, she headed to the Med bay, with Jacob close behind. "Joker, are you alright" "Yeah, there's a lot of empty chairs in here" He sighed. "You did all you could Jeff" Edi tried to reassure him "yeah, thanks Mom." "What the hell!" Miranda came storming through the Med bay door "You lose the entire crew, almost got the sip blown up, and don't get me started on unshackling an AI!" "What was I suppose to do?, Edi is alright, she helped me save the ship" Joker put his head down. "That's enough Miranda, it wasn't his fault" Jacob shouted at her." "Alright!, Edi has had plenty of opportunities to turn against us if she wanted too, I trust her" Jane smiled at Joker "Thank you Commander", Edi answered "I assure you, I am still bound by protocol, besides you are my crew mates" "Thank you Edi,  inform everyone of the situation  ASAP" "Yes Shepard" "Joker head back to the bridge" "Aye, aye Commander" "Alright everyone else, back to your stations"

 Jane headed to the Combat Information Center (CIC). "Please confirm destination, Shepard. The reaper IFF is on line, but there is a chance the Normandy may not survive the Omega 4 relay. Once we are on rout, we are committed." "Thank you Edi, but the Collectors took my people, and it's time to get them back" "Aye, aye, Commander" Joker interrupted "Plotting a course for the Omega 4 relay. ETA about two hours, I'll let you know when we arrive" "Thank you Joker." 

Jane left the CIC, and stopped to talk to Mordin, before heading to meet Kavis in their cabin.  "Hello Shepard, what can I do for you" Mordin smiled. "Remember what we spoke about a few days ago, in case I don't make it back" "yes I do Shepard, egg cryopreservation. Your eggs will be frozen using vitrification, a superior flash-freezing technique. My Nephew developed a method of vitrification called Cryotec, which has been shown to increase egg survival rates to near 100%." Mordin said proudly "How long would it take?" "Only a few minutes" He assured her. "Okay let's do it, I'll send Kavis to see you when I'm done" "Very well Shepard".

 When Jane got to the cabin, Kavis was in the shower. She stripped down, and joined him. "What a pleasant surprise" Kavis growled. Jane turned her back to him reached up and gently stroked, and squeezed his fringe causing his plates to shift. Kavis reached in front of her, gently massaging both her breasts as she moaned arching her back and pressing her backside tighter against him. Kavis' eyes started clouding over as he released her breasts, and dug his talons into each side of her hips causing her to scream with pleasure. Jane placed the palms of her hands against the shower wall in front of her anticipating Kavis entering her. His plates shifted further apart pressing the tip of his sex against her entrance. Jane gently rocked against him causing Kavis to growl as he plunged inside her. She moaned louder, and began to rock faster as Kavis licked her neck and shoulder. Her breath started to quicken, Kavis pushed harder, and faster as he felt her walls inside tighten around him as she came closer to her release. Jane lifted her neck to the side as Kavis dug his teeth deep into her neck over her bond mark, causing her to reach her climax screaming his name as pain, and pleasure rushed through her body from the bite. Kavis released her neck, and roared his own release as he filled her with his seed. Jane leaned back against Kavis, as he wrapped his arms around her letting the water wash away the blood from his claw, and bite marks. Kavis licked her neck, and sweetly whispered in her ear, "Till death do us part" Jane felt their connection release as she turned and faced him pushing her forehead against his wishing they could stay like this forever.

 Jane, and Kavis had just finished dressing when Joker came over the comm "Thirty Minutes out Commander" "Thank you Joker" Jane walked over to Kavis and placed her hands on either side of his face, "Can you do me a favor, and stop by the lab, and talk with Mordin for me before heading over to the comm room" "Sure thing Mrs. "F" anything for you" Kavis reached down and kissed her. "I love you she shouted after him as he walked out the cabin door. "I love you too" Jane watched him disappear as the doors to the elevator shut.