Love me Gently

Twenty two hours later, Jane was walking out off the docking bay on to Omega, and into Kavis' waiting arms. "Oh Spirits Jane how I have missed you." He had to restrain himself from squeezing her to tight. "I love you Kavis." Jane warped her arms around his neck, pulling his face to hers as she kissed him.  Kavis gently kissed her with as much passion as he could without hurting her, he released from their kiss, and took her hand. "Let's head to the apartment, I have a surprise for you." Kavis reached down, and kissed her on the forehead. "Is that before or after we make wild passionate love." Kavis laughed "From the looks of you, I have a feeling our love making is going to lack the Wild part." He wrapped his arm around her waist, as they walked to his apartment.

 As soon as Jane walked through the elevator, she was undressing, Kavis followed suit leaving trails of cloths leading to the edge of the bed, as they held onto each other kissing and hugging. Then Kavis stopped, and pulled away from her, he stood staring at her, she was scratched, bruised, and battered all over her body. All of a sudden Jane felt self-conscious, all she wanted to do was hide her body under the sheets, but she just stood there as his eyes surveyed every  inch of her. Kavis walked over to her, leaned his head down, and kissed the gash on her head, then he kissed her black eye, her fat lip, the bruise on her neck, arm, and chest. Then he gently laid her down on the bed kissing every mark on the front of her body. He worked his way down until his face was between her legs. He inhaled deeply, reveling in the scent of her desire for him. He spread her lips and slowly lick her swollen bud sucking in her juices as Jane lifted her hips to him and moaned. He swirled his tongue is circles slowly at first, picking up the pace as Jane's breath quickened and her hips bucked his face faster. He knew she was close to her release when she grabbed the bed sheets with her hands. He slowly inserted his talon deep inside her causing her to buck faster. Moments later she screamed, releasing her passion as her body shivered from the pleasure she felt, pushing her hips tighter against his face. Slowly she pulled away from him, laying flat on the bed panting. Kavis moved forward so his body was over hers. Jane looked into his eyes and brought her lips to his kissing him with tender passion. Kavis pulled away, and laid next to her, his talon wrapped in her hair. "Jane?" "Hmmm?" She hummed, still feeling the tremors shooting through her body. "I want to ask you something." His voice sounded serious, her eyes shot wide open as she turned to face him. "Whats wrong Kavis?" She asked, not sure she wanted to hear the answer. "Nothings wrong, I just..." He lowered his head. Jane lifted his chin, looking into his beautiful golden eyes. "You can tell me anything Kavis." He smiled at her giving her a gentle kiss on her lips then took a deep breath. "I want you to be my Bond-Mate."

 Jane sat up on her knees, placing her hands over her mouth, her eyes grew wide, as she started to cry. Kavis quickly sat up mimicking her same position sitting on his knees facing her. Jane dropped her hands from her face shaking her head yes as she wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him tight. Kavis leaned his head against her neck, and whispered in her ear. "This is going to hurt." "I know." She sighed. "Are you sure about this?" Jane pulled back looking into his eyes. "I have never been more sure of anything in my life." Kavis kissed her forehead then he kissed her cheek. He slowly laid her on her back licking her neck. He traced his tongue down her chest circling her nipple causing Jane to gasp. He felt his plates start to shift as he turned her over on her stomach  as gently as he could lifting her hips and slowly entering her. Jane arched her back as she felt the heat travel through her when he pushed deeper inside her. She pressed her hips tight against him as he bucked faster, and faster. Jane started pushing back harder and quicker as she soared closer towards her release. Kavis could feel his own pleasure building to his climax. He leaned down close to her ear. "Are you ready?" He growled.  "YES!' She moaned as she leaned her head to the right giving him easy access to the area between her left ear, and shoulder. Kavis raised his head, and lunged forward clamping down tight into the soft flesh of his lover, causing her to scream his name as she explodes with pain and ecstasy. Kavis released his bite pushing deeper inside her as he growled his own release biting once again into her neck. Jane collapsed under him as she felt his seed filling her. Kavis felt her inside walls clamp tight around him as he let go his bite licking the blood from her neck. He grabbed tightly around Jane's waist, pulling her close against him as he laid on his side waiting for their connection to return back behind his plates.

 Jane snuggled against Kavis, as she felt him pull from inside her. He leaned in close, whispering in her ear. "How do you feel Mrs. Jane Shepard Fedorian?" "FEDORIAN!?" Jane sat up looking at Kavis. "As in Primarch Fedorian?" Kavis rolled over on his back, placing his arm over his face "Yes as in Primarch Fedorian." "So you are the son of the Primarch." Jane giggled. "Bastard son." He corrected her. "Tomato, Tamato" Jane laughed.  "What?" Kavis asked as he rolled back over on his side, resting his head in his talon. "Nothing, it's not important, what is important, is what the hell is your father going to say when he finds out you bonded with a human?" " I don't care what the hell my father thinks, my Mother already knows, and she couldn't be happier for me." Kavis sat up. "Her and my little sister are the only ones who knew I was going to ask you, and my sister was so excited that Commander Shepard was going to be her big brothers Bond-Mate, she screamed for days, my Mother told me." Kavis smiled. "She has pictures of you all over her room, and has had my mother sick to her stomach for years, as she swears she is going to join the the N-7 special forces just like you." Jane chuckled, she stood up and swayed her hips back and forth "So I'm royalty now." She lifted her head, and place her hand on her hip, swooping her other hand imitating a queen wave. "Stop it Jane, and get back here." Kavis grunted causing Jane to bust out laughing.

 Kavis shook his head. "Well, if you don't want this I guess I can see if I can return it." Kavis pretending to place what he was holding back in the draw of his night stand. "Hey!" Jane yelled jumping back onto the bed. "What is it?" "I told you I had a surprise for you." Kavis opened his hand. Jane gasped, as he held up a shiny silver ring with purple, and gold stones the exact same colors as his clan markings all around it. Jane took the ring from him reading the inscription inside. "Jane and Kavis Forever, and Always...Oh Kavis, I love it."  "I know you won't be able to wear it on your finger, with military regulations, and all, but I got a silver chain so you can wear it around your neck." Kavis took the ring from her, placed it on the chain, stood up, and clasped it around her neck. Jane reached down lifting the ring to her lips, and kissed it. She jumped up throwing her arms around him. Kavis gently place his forehead against her forehead, causing an electrical charge to fill her body sending heat down to her toes. "What was that?" Jane gasped. "it's how turians kiss, and mark their Bond-Mates with their scent, so other turians know you are Bonded." They stood with their foreheads pressed together, and their eyes closed. "You know...you still need to mark me with your bond." Kavis lifted his head, looking at her with a devilish grin. Jane raised her eye brow. "Oh this is going to be fun." Kavis chuckled pulling her into his arms, and falling back onto his bed.