Passion

Kavis took a deep breath and started  pulling me off the dance floor. "Hold on." I said as I pulled away. He stopped dead in his tracks and watched my every move as I walked over to my two shipmates. "Hey" I said a little out of breath "I'm going to head out". Kelly and Kasumi came closer shouting over the music "looking good Jane" I smile as Kelly looked over at Kavis giving me a thumbs up. Kasumi smiled. "Okay Shep, have fun. If you need us you know how to reach us" she pointed to her omni tool. "See you on the Normandy in the morning." She gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "He's cute have fun Shep, you really need this" Kasumi was one of the few people that knew about Garrus and my feelings for him. "Thanks Kasumi" I gave her a quick hug then turned and walked quickly back to Kavis.  

Kavis looked down at me with those beautiful golden eyes and smiled. He gently put his arm around my waist leading us to an elevator behind the bar. He quickly punched in a security code, and the doors opened. We both stepped inside without saying a word. As soon as the doors shut he turned and grabbed me by my shoulders lifting me off the ground slamming me into the back wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted his head licking the side of my neck and face. He took a deep breath "Mmmm" he moaned, "I can smell your desire stronger now than when we were at the bar. You smell amazing, it's been driving me crazy all night" I reached down with my face and pressed my lips against his, his mouth opened and our tongues entwined. He tasted amazing, a little sweet and a little spicy. I could feel his breath quicken as I moaned into his mouth. I slowly broke the connection and smiled "I can't help myself, you are after all a pretty sexy turian you know." He looked at me and  winked. Just then the doors to the elevator opened. I removed my legs from his hips as he slowly lowered me, and I put my feet on the floor. With a bit more  control he gently took my hand, and led me through an open doorway.

   We walked into a single large room filled with  statues on pedestal, and  paintings that lined the wall  from artist all over the galaxy. Some Turian, Asari, and even a few Human.  Then I saw it, next to a large four poster bed there was a small nightstand with one shelf perfectly lined with six hard print books. My heart almost stopped, I could feel my breath catch as It took all my strength not to just grab them all and hold them to my chest. I looked over my shoulder at Kavis, who was in the kitchen,  walking towards me with two glasses of wine. "May I?" I motioned to the treasurers before me. "Yes, please, be my guest" He grinned, as he sat in a chair next to the night stand placing both glasses carefully on top. He was smiling at me with a look of both excitement and amusement, like a father watching his child on Christmas morning. Then I  felt the heat rise from my face informing me it had once again turned  a very bright shade of red as I realized the source of this unexpected look on his face. In my excitement I had kicked of my shoes and knelt down in font of the small shelf flat on the floor staring at the books like they were the most beautiful things in all the worlds. My embarrassment lasted only a moment as I reached for one of the books off the shelf and brought it to my nose and inhaled deeply. Kavis chuckled as he watched me rub my finger across the title on the front cover "Romeo and Juliet" I smile "one of my favorites" "Mine too" he replied in the low rumble voice of his that sends waves of heat splashing down my legs. A image of me jumping on top of him knocking him to the ground and licking his entire body flash in my mine. I shook the image from my thoughts and brought my attention back to the books. "How were you ever able to find so many?" I questioned " I know how hard they are to come by." " Just lucky I guess." He gave me a half smile, and a wink. I knew it would take a lot more than just luck just to get your hands on one hard print let alone six. It was just his polite way of saying "It's none of your business." So I dropped it. 

I very carefully returned the book back to it's place of honor and absentmindedly reach for a glass of wine and took a sip.  "Wow..." I lifted myself from the floor and sat on the edge of the bed facing him "This wine is amazing, it has a real unique flavor." A rush of panic washed over his face as he realized I was drinking from his glass. "Jane!" he shouts "that's my glass!" "Oh." I said taking another sip "Well, it taste amazing". He quickly rushed to my side, and sat next to me. "Jane, it's a turian wine, it's dextrose, are you alright?'' I'm fine." I told him with a smile. he looked at me a little puzzled "I'm dextrose tolerant" "What? That's impossible, how?" "Just lucky I guess." I smirk at him and winked. He lifted his head with a roar of laughter.