You're Mine

The remaining three days of shore leave, were the happiest Jane had ever had. Her and Kavis spent a lot of their time going to the club, drinking, and dancing. Kavis wanted her to have some cloths to keep at the apartment for when she stayed, so they headed to the shopping district. Kavis even took her to a business dinner, introducing her to his clients as his Bond-Mate, making Jane smile with pride. Later that night, Jane sat Kavis down, and filled him in on Archangel. It took a whole night of sex before she could convince him that Garrus was with Tali, and she was with him, and there was nothing he needed to worry about. although, Jane suspected he was convinced hours before they made love for the sixth time. She promised to introduce him to Garrus when she got back on the Normandy. The night before Jane needed to report back to the ship, she sent a message to the Illusive man informing him she found another member for the team, and what an asset the Primarch's son would be. 

 Sadly, all good thing must come to an end. The next Morning Kavis slowly walked Jane to the docking bay. "I am finding it hard to let you go." He leaned down placing his forehead against hers. Jane looked into his eyes, and lifted herself up to kiss him. "I sent a message to the Illusive man informing him  what a great asset you would be to the mission, we have another day before we leave Omega, so be packed and ready to go, I'll Vid comm you  as soon as I hear back from him. "That would be amazing!" Kavis reached down and hugged her. "I know." She smiled. "Now go home, and pack." she kissed him, and headed through the the docking bay doors. Jane was so happy, she practically skipped down to the crew deck to grab a cup of coffee before heading to her cabin to go through her unread messages. She grabbed her coffee, and jumped on the elevator heading to her cabin.  Jane headed straight to her terminal, and turned it on. Her message light was blinking, Jane crossed her fingers as she clicked on the message.  "Commander, I agree, the primarch's son would definitely be an asset to the team, he has quite an impressive military record. I'll send the dossier over. Nice work Commander." Jane was so excited, she hit the vid comm, connecting her to Kavis.

 Garrus was across from the crew deck in the main battery room doing some calibrations, when the scent hit him like a block wall. He inhaled, his eyes started to cloud over as he recognized the scent of vanilla mixed in with a bonding scent. Garrus began to growl as the thought of Shepard with another turian filled his head. He tried to bring himself back to his senses, but when he hit the open button to the door, her full scent washed over him. His bright blue eyes completely covered over with a cloud of white, his fangs were showing, and a low rumble growl was working it's way from his chest. Garrus lifted his head, and sniffed the air, then sprinted to the elevator.

 Jane had just finished giving Kavis the great news. "My bags are packed Mrs "F," I'll meet you at the docking bay in thirty minutes." "I can't wait!" Jane was so excited. Suddenly there was a pound on her cabin door. Jane turned "Yes?" She yelled.  "SHEPARD!" Garrus growled. "Oh, it's Garrus, this is great, I can introduce you." Jane got up to open the door. A feeling of panic filled Kavis. "Jane, wait, DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!" She could hardly hear him over the pounding, and the growling. "Don't be silly Kavis, it's Garrus, and I think something is wrong." "NO! JANE...STOP!" Jane hit the open button. Garrus lunged into the room right into her, she flew back, landing on the ground in front of the vid screen. He was sniffing her, and growling. Jane's head hit the ground with a thump. "What the hell Garrus, what's wrong?!" Jane saw his eyes, and she began to panic. She could hear Kavis growling and hissing over the vid comm. Garrus reached down, and ripped her shirt off, then licked the side of her face, and neck moving down to her chest. Jane tried to move from under him, he growled, and sunk his talons deep into her side holding her down, moving further on top of her.  She could feel his plates shifting, and her head started to spin. "No Garrus please!" She screams. Garrus was reaching for her sweat pants, when Kavis yelled something in a language her translator didn't pick up. Garrus whipped his head towards the screen letting Jane lose from his grip allowing her to slip away, and run to the bathroom. Garrus placed is talons on either side of the terminal, leaned up against the screen and let out a screech. Kavis snarled and screeched back, Garrus lifted the terminal, and through it across the room hitting the wall. Kavis' screen went black.

 Jane locked herself in the bathroom. Her omni tool was damaged. "Commander, what the hell is going on?" Joker sounded panicked. "I don't know, something is wrong with Garrus." The pounding, and scratching on the door was getting louder. "No shit Commander!" "Send Dr. Chakwas with four unarmed security up to my cabin A-SAP, tell her to bring a tranquilizer." "Will do, hang on Commander." Garrus was ramming the door harder, and harder. "I'll try." A few moments later, everything stopped, she heard some commotion as she stood up. "Commander?" Dr. Chakwas called to her. "We have him bound, and sedated." Jane opened the bathroom door, it squealed opening only half way. "What happened commander?" Dr. Chakwas was looking at the door shaking her head. "I have no idea, he just went crazy." "You're bleeding." "yeah I know." Jane put on her exercise crop top leaving her wound exposed, as the blood dripped down her side. "let's get you to Med-bay." Dr. Chakwas started walking to the elevator when Jokers voice came over the comm system. "Hey Commander, I have another turian down here pounding on the bay doors yelling to be let in, is every turian on this planet going crazy!?" "That's Kavis, Primarch Fedorian son, let him in, and have someone escort him to Medical." "Aye, aye Commander, Joker out."