Sweet Surrender

Kavis put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. A slight moan escaped from my lips giving him the encouragement to deepen his kiss. I reached up and grabbed his fringe and squeezed. He released me and growled "Keep that up, and I wont be able to control myself for long" "I licked the soft part of his neck and whispered in his ear " What if I don't want you to hold back?" His body shook with pleasure as the thought of mating with this human women like he would a female turian cause a primal need to surge through his entire body "Please Jane." He said with as much control as he could. "I don't want to hurt you." "I'm tougher than I look." I dropped my hands, and rubbed the area where his plates cover his sex. "Spirits!" He moaned, "Are you sure?" I took a deep breath as I looked deep into his eyes. "Yes Kavis, I want you to take me as you would a turian female." I rose from the bed removing my dress and panties, and stood in front of this amazing looking turian naked as the day I was born. Holding my breath I waited as he looked at every inch of my body. "Spirits Jane, you are the most beautiful women I have ever see." I smiled and let out the breath I was holding as I moved closer to him "Your turn." I whispered tugging at his shirt and pants. He quickly removed them watching me as I stood looking at him. He sighed, "Have you ever seen a naked turian before?" "Yes, but not one as breathtaking as you." I smirked, He smiled back a little apprehensive. "I had a turian boyfriend when I was younger." "Perfect, I wasn't sure you knew want to expect." "Oh I know what to expect, do you?" I said with a low wicked voice. Kavis looked at me with this devilish grin on his face and growled.

I quickly backed up and kicked him right in the middle of his chest. He fell back and hit the floor with a faint thud. I ran to the other side of the room taking a defensive stance letting out a growl, and swaying back, and forth like a predictor on a hunt. Kavis quickly sprung to his feet. I could see a cloud covering over his beautiful golden eyes as he allowed his primal instincts to take over. He let out a loud deep growl as he crouched close to the ground, and sprung towards me. He lunged so fast I barely avoided his full on attack as I dashed to the side trying to remain out of his grasp. I wasn't quick enough and he caught my right ankle and pulled me to the ground. I turned to face him biting the arm of the hand holding down my shoulder drawing blood. He growled even deeper releasing me as I lifted him off my chest with my feet, sprinting towards the kitchen. He let out a loud roar sounding like a cross between a growl, and a scream as he ran at me full speed. I was unfamiliar with the layout of his apartment and backed myself into a corner. He reached me and garbed my throat lifting me off the ground, slamming me on top of the kitchen table with one talon wrapped around my hair holding me face down, the other talon he dug beep into my hip holding me in place. I screamed filled with pain, and pleasure as his talons dug deeper into my muscles. He leaned closer to my back licking the side of my neck and face while continuing to growl.

Suddenly he released my hair and drug his other talon down the middle of my back bringing me to a climax filled with pain and ecstasy. I could feel the juices drip down my leg as Kavis instinctively lick the blood from the wounds on my back. I could feel his plates that were protecting his sex shift and spread as the tip of his shaft pressed against my opening. I let out a moan bringing him deeper into his frenzy as he plunged deep inside me with one quick thrust. I screamed causing him to pump faster, I could feel him grow even larger inside me. My head was spinning as the pleasure and pain I felt took me again and I screamed his name. He pumps harder and harder and I once again reached my peak, arching my back and clamping tight around him. Seconds later I felt the pain of a bite on my shoulder that caused the wave of my climax to continue as his massive tool plunged deeper. I heard his breath quicken as his bite deepened, pumping faster and faster until he released his bite and roared loud and deep as his hot seed filled me. I laid still as my whole body shook from the massive amount of pain an pleasure I had felt as this amazing turian pressed against my back licking the wound on my shoulder. Slowly I felt his rod pull out of me returning back into its protective cover behind the plates below his waist. Kavis stood and reached down picking me up into his arms and carried me to his bed gently placing me under the sheets. He licked the side of my face, not quite back from his primal frenzy, then climbed in next to me wrapping his arms around my waist in a possessive hug. I slowly fell asleep listening to the soft hum from his chest as he continued licking my shoulder.