Sweet Memories

Kavis sat on his bed bending down to remove his boots. He cut his rounds short today, and thought he would turn in early, well early for him. Kavis ran a pretty successful security business here on Omega. Not that he really need to work, he had plenty of credits, one of the perks of being the Primarch of Palaven's  bastard son. Every turian knew who he was from the color of his clan markings. All turian bastards face markings were painted purple, no matter what clan they were from. His father, and other siblings all had solid gold markings representing  their status in the Hierarchy. Because of who Kavis's farther was his solid purple markings were painted with a ribbon of gold through the middle of each symbol. Who he was, along with his years of military experience, gave him an edge that helped  keep his customers interests safe, and having an edge on omega isn't a bad thing, a edge his customers are willing to pay extra for. 

 Kavis had just pulled off his second boot when he heard his omni tool beep. He looked over his shoulder at the clock 1:10. "Crap!" Karvis whispered. A message at one in the morning, in his line of work is never good. Karvis stood up and walked over to the counter where he had placed his omni tool when he walked in, and took a deep breath steadying himself before pressing the message button.

 Kavis heart skipped a few beats, and he had to blink twice before rereading the name of the sender at the top of the message again "Commander Jane Shepard." The plates below his waist started to shift, and he could feel that low rattle of a growl forming in his throat. His body was reacting the same way it did the first time he smelt her as she walked past him at The Afterlife VIP room. Kavis has been with a lot of turian women, all trying to gain his favor, along with several human women, who he was only with to piss of his father, but he had to admit he found them very enjoyable to spend time with, but none of them ever made his body betray him the way this woman had.

Kavis allowed his thoughts to wander back to that night when she first walked into his life, less then two weeks ago. It was the first night he had off in two months Kavis recalled, and his body was feeling the hunger from the lack of female companionship. He knew he wouldn't be going home alone tonight, unless he wanted to. Women found him very appealing not only because of who he was, but he was also considered extremely handsome by turians, asari and even humans. It really surprised him when he first realized that human females felt attracted to him, he would never have expected their species to find his species appearance so enticing. Not that he is complaining, he loved to feel the softness of their skin compared to turian females hard plates, and he had a fascination bordering on obsession with their hair. 

 Kavis was standing next to the dance floor surveying his surroundings when three human females stepped through the door his eyes immediately fixed on the last female to enter. She was stunning, the dress hugged her body so tight Kavis had no trouble picturing what she would look like naked. Her hair was the most amazing color of auburn he had ever seen, and his talons twitched anticipating how it would feel grabbing it and pulling on it. Then she walked past him. His eyes glossed over, his plates below his waist started to spread, and he had the hardest time controlling a growl that was building up in his throat as he inhalant her scent for the first time. It took all his concentration to control his desire. He knew if he was lucky enough to get her into his arms he would never be able to let her go. 

 Kavis smiled as he remembers how she stumble, and blushed when she turned to look at him for the first time after he rescued her from Tiran's unwelcome  advances. Although he knew the rescue was unnecessary, she looked like she was more then capable of taking care of herself. As he stood there looking at her he couldn't help thinking he knew her some how, but couldn't quite place it. Her scent was intoxicating, and he lost control finding himself leaning in close to her and inhaling, his eyes sparked at her scent's betrayal of her desire for him. Kavis chuckled out loud remembering how she downed  three shot glasses lined up in front of her just before excepting his offer to dance. The way she moved against him the smell of her desire, he was barely holding on when she reach up and squeezed his fringe. He had to get her out of here or he was going to mate her right here on this dance floor. As soon as the elevator doors shut Kavis gave in. He grabbed her by the shoulders slamming her into the wall inhaling even deeper. Then she reached down and kissed him...time stopped. When she broke the connection he knew she was speaking to him but he couldn't hear her, he was lost in a sea of green as he stared into her eyes. Kavis had this over powering need to protect her, keep her safe even at the cost of is own life.  He knew at that very moment he was hers.