Feels So Right

Jane woke before the alarm on her omni tool went off. She knew she should find it and shut it off, but she felt so safe and warm against Kavis she just couldn't bring herself to move. Feeling his chest rise and fall against her back, and the heat of his breath on her neck, sent a spark through her body settling between her legs. She shifted, pushing her hips tighter against him. Karvis moaned, as he inhaled. "I can smell your desire." He growled "Good morning my lover" she whispered "Yes, it is a very good morning." He growled deeper. "Let me see if I can make it a great one." He moved his talon between her legs gently spreading her folds apart, he pressed the tip of one talon on the swollen pearl nestled between her lips and move it in little circles causing Jane to moan and sway. A soft growl vibrated in his throat as he lifted his other talon and gently squeezed the nipple on her right breast causing a even louder moan from his lover's lips. Jane's breath quickened as she rocked her hips faster against him, she felt his plates shift as the head of his shaft pressed against her, he released her breast and place his talon on her hip raising her higher giving him better access to the heat between her legs. Jane was breathing faster, and her hips were pressing against him harder and harder as she surged closer to her climax. She lifted her arm, and massaged the fringe behind his head causing Kavis to growl louder pushing himself deeper inside her, as his finger moved quicker to match her rhythm. "OH GOD KAVIS!" Jane screamed as she reached her release causing the walls inside her to squeeze tight around her lover. Kavis moved his talon from between her legs grabbing onto both sides of her hips as he pushed harder and deeper growling and shaking as he let go his own release. They laid together enjoying the warmth from the afterglow of their love making,  waiting for their connection to release, and fall back behind it's protective plates. "Mission accomplished soldier." Jane smiled "It is now a great morning!" She turned and kissed him gently on his lips. "Glad to be of service Ma'am." He chuckled as he pulled her close and nuzzled his face in her hair.

 "Yummm" Kavis hummed, "what is that smell? It's all over you, in your hair, on your body." "Oh" Jane smiled. "It's called vanilla. My family and friends were killed by slavers when I was sixteen." Jane took a deep breath. "My mother always smelled like vanilla, so I started putting it in my shampoo, and soap to reminder me of her, the scent helped me through some pretty tough times." "I'm sorry Jane." Kavis whispered. "Don't be, it was a long time ago." "Well I love it!" Kavis licked her neck trying to lighten things up. "The way it mixes with the scent of your desire makes me want to eat you." He started nibbled on her neck, working his way down her back. "Well..." Jane said turning to face him "I think that can be arranged." Just then the alarm on her omni tool went off. "SPIRITS!!!" Kavis moaned as he turned away from her onto his back, and laid his arm across his face. "I'm really beginning to hate that thing." He grumbled. Jane sat up, and scooted to the edge of the bed bending down to look for her omni tool. She noticed the tip of it peaking out from under the hoodie Kasumi let her borrow last night. She reached down, and hit the off button to the alarm. "Do you have to go?" Kavis whined "Can't you declare a national holiday or something? You are Commander Shepard after all." Jane  laughed. "I doubt the counsel would appreciate that, they are already pissed off at me for working with Cerberus."  "CERBERUS!" Kavis shouted, "I have heard a lot of bad things about them Jane." "Kavis..." Jane sighed, "Don't you start on me about this too." She turned and looked at him "Trust me." "I do, I trust your judgement Jane." Kavis said "Just..be careful" "For you, always." She leaned over and kissed him. "I might not be able to declare a holiday, but..." She smiled. "I can extend shore leave for one more day." Jane started typing on her omni tool. "Yes commander?" a voice came through. "Miranda, I would like to extend shore leave for another day." "Sure no problem Shepard, I'll let the crew know." "Oh and Miranda" "Yes Shepard" "Could you have Kelly set up a meeting for the day after tomorrow with  Aria T'Loak?" "Sure thing Shepard, Miranda out" "Now where were we?" Jane winked as she crawled back into bed.