Searching

Its just another day. Empty Bars accompanied by a bottomless shot glass thats just as empty, but that wont Last long. The shot perfectly fills the bullet wound in my head. I'll Scratch out the rest of the scars left on my body by shooting another bullet to block the collasped cave that I call my heart.

Its just another day and this is the only way to Make it Through. From the outside its pretty obvious however on the inside its  a pandemonium that only ever dulls out if its accompanied by a now dulled blade worn down from over use. Its the Most I have towards a friend. my arms are So accepting of it that my skin now opens up to Greet it with a feast of blood.

Its just another day, I put on my favourite beige tie Made from rope Make a slipknot and set off to work never leaving the house my job is to not exist.

Its just one More day letting the pills fall into place

Its the Last day
And I now know my place

Its just another day, but How many of us start Or End it of this way. Maybe you're alone on your path but thats only because you forgot to bring a torch.

Take the time to look around and see how many of us are the same yet so different and its that difference that helps.

Everybody has their reasons, but thats not a reason to die

Omnes perditi sumus