Tug Of War

Every emotion you spat in my face plays tug of war in my thoughts.
Back and forth, you toy with my blissfulness, my misery and heartbreak as I stand idly, simply watching you as you rip apart my self pride. I do, however, get down to my knees and I plead, I plead until you halt, until you take an oath... please don’t leave me.
When you grab my wrists to pull me to safety, I squeeze so powerful, longing that this occasion will last forever, yet my hands will run with blood for the passion I have for you.
How do you feel knowing I long for you?I need you.
Please keep me
Have you ever noticed that you’ve utterly diminished my ambitions? You forced me to question my everything.
I once again watch as you abuse me internally and yet again, I glance at you in awe. Now that I have peeked at a just glimmer of your inner self, I will not ease until you’re graceful in yourself... even though you’ve destroyed me, picked apart my confidence, I will still be here for eternity because you mean the entire world to me. Do you even care?

How would you experience your own talent knowing you’ve scoured through the gloom behind my eyes and rescued me from my very own shackles? Did you even notice? Would you do it again?
Tell me how how feel when you stare at me soulless in the eyes and tears delicately drip down my cheek? I covertly prey for devotion.
The foundation of my focuses are invariably plastered together by your simple touch and authentically spoken phrases.
Can you appreciate my battle and endeavours to concrete the stability of life’s conflicts, whilst I simultaneously lockpick you out of your own handcuffs?
Your silky smile has improbable power to clear the fog that wraps tight, clutching for life, around my chest. Do you Now understand?