Chapter 3 - Lou's Story Pt. 2

Lou's P.O.V.

I smiled as he kissed me again. I never expected to feel something this fast for someone, but this just felt so right. 

I have to tell him everything though. All about Damien, and why I'm here.

Once Kendall got the hint, he left us alone.

'James, I need to tell you something'

'Shoot, you can trust me' he said, looking straight into my eyes. I swear that boy can see right into my soul when he does that. 

'Well, its about what happened to my arm'

'Okay' he said, as he pulled me closer into his chest. That made me feel better.

'You see, I got in with the wrong crowd, and managed to bag myself an ass for a boyfriend. He was sweet at first, but then he started getting aggresive, and beating me. His friends would...they would take...take turns at me, and I hated myself. Thats when I met Jess, who literally saved me. She took me in, and then came with me to LA to get away from him. Damien. I knew that Carlos would be happy to see me, but I didn't expect to fall for his mate so easily!' I tried to joke, as my tears got the better of me.

'Shhh, its okay. I know how you feel about the whole falling really fast thing. I promise you Lou, I won't let him hurt you ever again. I promise' he rubbed my back and sang to me to calm me down after that.

'Thank you James, for everything'

'Anytime love'

Did he just call me love? I should be freaked out, but I was too happy. Nothing could ruin this moment. Nothing.

James' P.O.V.

'Anytime love' I said, without thinking. Did I just call her love? Most girls would frak, but she just snuggled in closer to me. I swear, this girl is like nothing I've ever seen before. When she was telling me what that monster did to her, I felt so angry. I just wanted to rip his head off.

She is my priority now. I have to keep her safe.

I looked down and saw that she had fallen asleep. I went to put her in bed, but she wouldn't let og of my shirt. Oh well. I just crawled in beside her, and she snuggled back into my chest. The feeling that coarsed through me when she did that?

Unbelievable. 

Now I get what all those romantic films were on about. 

Love can happen at anytime, but you wont regret it.

I know that I never could.

Kendall's P.O.V.

'Hey, should we go check on them again?'Jess said. She was obviously worried.

'Okay, c'mon' 

We walked over to the room to find both Lou and James asleep. with Lou tucked into James chest. James had the biggest grin on his face. Wow.

Kids in love.

'Hey, lets go to bed'

'What?!'

'Like James and Lou, nothing else. I'm too tired'

'Kay, lets go'

We walked into Jess's room, and she pulled me into the bed. I pulled her into my chest and held her close.

I think I know how James is feeling.

Author's P.O.V.

Sorry, this chapter is more of a filler :P I'll try to make some more stuff happen next chapter 

Comments can be left here or at my twitter

Twitter: @ BattleGround_1D

xXx