Didn't See That Coming

A/N: So this chapter probably isn't that long, but it's only to get everyone's reaction to what happened in court. Only Kevin and Ranel went, so it's Kevin's account of what happened, and their reaction's.

This chapter is dedicated to @SonnyG25 as her comments on the last chapter encouraged me to post this early. You can keep the tissue XD.

James: Were is Wolfie?

Me: Dude, don't know.

Kendall: LJ!?

Me: Dunno.

Logan:YOU

ME: Yes.

.... I seriosuly don't know what's going on here.

Henderwhore Out <3

Observer's P.O.V

They were all sitting around at Jess and Lou's place, waiting for Kevin to come back and tell them what happened.

They knew today was the day that Jess, Lou and Mimi's interviews would be seen, but the cops had told the girls to stay away from the court as an extra precaution, so Kevin volunteered to go watch it with Ranel.

They were all chatting amongst themselves, having a good time, but you could see the cracks.

From the way Kendall held Jess, who looked ready to break down, to the way James wouldn't let go of Lou.

Logan's constant touch on Angie. Whether it be a peck on the cheek or grabbing her hand, as if to make sure she was still there.

Carlos and Stacey's hands remaining intertwined.

Dustin's protective hold of Mimi, and his contant looks at her, to make sure she was alright.

Also the way the boys gae each other nods, as if to say 'we got this'

Finally, Kevin walked in, looking the worst. His eyes were puffy and red, and he looked as if he'd seen a ghost.

"S'up bro?" Kendall asked, as Jess went over and hugged him.

"Delilah" Kevin whispered, before he broke down in tears.

Lou and Jess looked at each other, and they knew the best person to comfort him was Jess.

"I miss her too Kevin, but she's happy now. She loved you, she told you that before"

"No, she recorded her interview. Before she was killed. In it she said that she ws doing it because she knew he would have her killed" he cried.

James helped him onto the sofa, as Jess fell into Kendall's arms crying.

"Delipop" she moaned, as Kendall rubbed soothing circles onto her back.

As Kendall calmed Jess down, Kevin calmed down and waited for her to be ready before he told them the rest.

"Sorry" Jess said, and Kevin got up and hugged her.

"Don't be sorry for missing her" he whispered, and she nodded.

They both sat back down, and everyone got quiet.

"Well, after Delilah's interview, Damien looked as white as a ghost. Next was Louise's, and he smirked throughout"

"That dick!" James yelled, as Lou hugged him and tried to calm him down. After a minute or wo, Kevin went back to telling them what happened

"After that was Jess's, and he hung his head, and then looked angry when you said you were the one who brought her here. After that was Mimi, and he looked at her kind of funny. He smiled the whole time. I didn't understand. Then the judge gave him a filthy look and dismissed him" 

They all sat there in shock, and Mimi was the first one to speak.

"Wow"

After that, they all went into their own conversation's about his reactions.

"I guess he was white cause he wasn't expecting Delilah to have done that. She had the most damning evidence, as she was there for most of it" Lou said, thinking about it critically.

"The jury reacted the strongest to Deli and Lou's interviews, as they held the worst parts of the story" Kevin told Mimi and Dustin, but everyone heard and started on that.

"Really?" James asked.

"Can't blame them. It's a pretty surreal story" Logan said.

Everyone nodded, and everything went quiet.

"Well, I guess you'll be staying here tomorrow Kevin" Loga said.

"Why?" Kevin asked, lookin thoroughly confused.

"Cause tomorrow it's mine and Kendall's turn to go on the witness stand, and we'll be facing him" James said, and Lou hugged him.

"I wish you wouldn't" Jess said as she hugged Kendall.

"We'll be fine" Kendall said, as Logan and Angie left.

Carlos and Stace followed suit, and Dustin and Mimi went not long after.

"See you guys later" Kevin said, as he hugged Jess and Kendall and left. Kendall pulled Jess into his room, as she had fallen asleep after Kevin left.

All that were left was James and Lou.

"James, do you think everything's going to be okay?" she asked him.

He lifted her head up, and looked into her eyes.

"As long as you love me, we'll be fine"

He pulled her over to the couch and sat down, putting her on his lap. He pulled her close and kissed her, then he began to sing.

"As long as you love me, 

We colud be starving, we could be broke.

As long as you love me, 

I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.

As long as you love me...

I'll be your soldier

Fighting every second of the day for your dreams, girl

I'll be your Hova

You can be my Destiny's Child on the scene girl

So don't stress, don't cry, we don't need no wings to fly

Just take my hand

As long as you love me, 

We colud be starving, we could be broke.

As long as you love me, 

I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.

As long as you love me..."

"I love you James" she said, as she rested her head on his chest. He kissed her head.

"I love you too Lou" 

They fell asleep like that, happy and safe.

HA! Okay, so I know the song was Justin Bieber, but I think it fit. I don't hate him, I just think his music before was childish. I like this song though.

Again, not a belieber, just think the songs good.

Mimi: Dude, you forgot about me.

Me: I was talking to you when I wrote this.

Mimi: OH!

ME: Thanks for the burn.

Mimi: Your welcome XD

...

xXx