Court Day - 1

A/N: DUN DUN DUN! It has arrived! This isn't a long chapter, as it's more realistic I think. Okay, so this chapter is dedicated to ... damn, I don't know.

Okay, before we begin, as stated at the end of the last chapter, the girls will be cross examined through a tv and in a separate room from Damien. So this is mostly in Damien's P.O.V (sorry).

My head hurts :(

James: Where's Wolfie

Me: I don't know, try her HOUSE

James: Kay *runs off with Fox*

Logan: Tell me!

Me: No. I'm not telling you what the chapter entails.

Carlos: Oh look, there's the hobo, hi hobo.

Hobo: My name is Bob.

Kendall: Hi Bob.

Me: Oh lord.

xD. Okay, so only LJ and Wolfie will get that so sorry. Mimi, tell me when you're here and I'll inbox you x

GAH WOLFIE THAT PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM WAS SFRKHNESRBHLKEDTHNMEDKLTHBED XDDD

:'D

Henderwhore Out <3

Damien's P.O.V

Court Day - 1

"Remember, we are pleading guilty, as you really have no other option. You were caught red handed"

I just nodded, knowing he was right. We were going on mental stability. Meaning he thought I ws stable mentaly to handle Lou leaving me.

"All rise for the honourable Jugde Judith Sheindlin (Okay, so she is ACTUALLY a judge. Ever heard of Judge Judy?). Partied have been sworn in, you may have a seat"

"Okay, so Mr. Bloomenthal, you are charged with the kidnapping of James Maslow, Louise Housten, Kevin Schmidt, Delilah Bloomenthal and Miriam Housten. You are also charged with holding a bank and it's occupant's hostage. You are charged with the murder of Rosie Buckworth, and you are charged with drug laundering (I dunno what you call it) and using innocent women for prostitution. How do you plead?"

"Not guilty" I said, knowing that would cause a shock in the room. Well, they had nothing on me so long as Delilah was dead.

"What are you doing!?" my lawyer said, as I ignored him.

"Very well Mr. Bloomenthal. I will see you here tomorrow at two o'clock, were we shall begin with the witnesses. See you then. Dismissed"

She walked away, and everyone rose.

"Guards, take him away" she said, before she went back into her little room.

I was pulled away by the guards. As I left, I looked around for Lou and Mimi, but I didn't see them anywere. 

Were the heck were they?

Ha! Okay, so as I said, it's kinda short, but it's to suffice you until Monday, when I'll hopefully have the next chapter ready. Sorry again.

xXx