She Will Be Hurt

A/N: So this chapter's title is a spin on the Maroon 5 song 'She Will Be Loved' I adore that song, but this title just fits what I'm putting in here. This chapter is kind of focused on stuff the police have found out about Delilah, and everyone's reaction to it. So I'm sorry if it sucks ass. 

This week, I'm dediating the chapter to SpeedMeUpOrSlowMe, because she is really cool and her music taste is awesome. If I could do 2 I would dedicate AnyKindOfBandanaGirl, as she is just as awesome (I say awesome a lot).

Okay, another thing, I've also realised that this is my more popular story, so I'll probably update this more. Thank you all so much for reading and vommenting (I think that word is just cool), it means a lot. I'm going to post a small thing, a new story, about me. Sounds weird, but my brother says it would be good. 

Long note I know but I'm almost done. I've noticed that a lot of you have problems in you're lives, be it death of a friend or bullying. I know how you feel. Really, I do. If you ever need anyone to talk to, or just someone to rant to, I'm here. Doesn't matter if we've never spoke before, or anything. Just know I'm here.

Henderwhore out <3

Kevin's P.O.V

After leaving the hospital, I couldn't help but feel guilty and ashamed of myself. I'm the reason she's doing this to them.

Why did I tell her my name was Kendall?

Why didn't I listen to my mates when they said she was crazy?

No matter what Kendall and the guys say, this is my fault.

'Well well well, what do we have here? Another Schmidt brother?'

I turned around, and came face to face with her.

Delilah.

As soon as she looked into my eyes, I knew she recognised me.

'K...Kendall?'

'Yes and no'

'What? I don't understand' she said, her face scrunching up in confusion.

'You see, I am the person you know ar Kendall, but I'm not actually Kendall. I'm Kevin. You see, I told you I was Kendall because I thought you wouldn't trust me when I said my real name, because of my reputation around town'

(A/N: I have no idea if Kevin has a reputation. I mean it kind of the way we call Logan a manwhore, so yeah)

'You lied to me?'

'Yes, and I'm sorry about that, but please leave my brother and his friends alone. You're problem is with me'

She looked at me for a minute, and then laughed.

'My problem may be with you, but that Lou girl has to pay for stealing away my James'

'She didn't steal him away, you cheated on him'

'It doesn't matter. He loves me, not her'

I shook my head and turned away, not caring about her anymore, and now knowing that this wasn't my fault. It was her and her delusional mind, playing tricks on her.

As I walked away, I heard her scream my name, and then soemthing hit me on the back of the head, causing everything to go black.....

Three Days Later

Kendall's P.O.V

I was starting to really worry about Kevin. He has been missing for three days now.

Mom's freaking out, because he told her he would be home within the hour after he left the hospital, but he never showed up.

Were the hell is he?

'Babe, I'm sure he's alright' Jess whispered in my ear, rubbing my arm calmingly.

'I know. Let's go find out what the cops want'

We were all going to the police station, as they had some new evidence in our case against Delilah apparantly.

---------

We were all sitting in a room, waiting for someone to come in. Just then, the door opened, revealing a cop and I guess a detective, as he didn't wear a uniform.

'Hello, my name is Detective Boomer, and this is officer Vega'

'Hello' we all muttered.

'Now, you are all here because Delilah Bloomenthal has a grudge against you. Today we are telling you information received from her mother. Her father abused her, so she ran away. At the age of 16 she was put into Juvy for aggravated assault on an eldery lady. Once she was let out, she proceeded to burn the womans house down, and was sent to a mental institution. She escaped at the age of 18, and has been un traceable ever since'

'Wow' Carlos said, as we all just sat there in shock.

'We have more news. It appears as if she has kidnapped a Mr Kevin Schmidt, claiming that if we don't give her Louise, she will kill him. She gave you a deadline of a week to decide'

With that he walled out, leaving us all in shock.

She kidnapped Kevin, and she'll kill him if we don't give her Lou.

What the hell is wrong with this girl?

Sorry it's kinda short, but I'm really tired :P I'll try and make the next one longer.