Damien Strikes Again

• Dedicated to Jane Fieyemer AKA Warrior Princess

A/N: Okay, so Nathan suggested I put this in for the Wattys, but that would mean finishing this by the end of October, and I'm not sure if I'll have it done by then.

I might, or I might have had a stroke of genius for the plot. Probably not though. Still not entering it into the awards, cause I have to edit it yet, and stuff.

Lol, so this is the 18th chapter. Seems like only yesterday I was posting the prologue thinking 'I really hope they like this'

Speaking of liking stuff, I'm going to write a story for all the boys, it just happened that James was first.

Okay lie, my friend (Ruth) who the story and the character Louise is loosely based on said that if she doesn't get with James she was going to tell everyone that I like Jedward.

Those who don't know who they are, trust me, you are better off not knowing.

So, here's to a decent chapter, and using the correct thingy for speaking and ..... coffee.

Henderwhore Out <3

Damien's P.O.V

It's not long now til they tell that little slut what I'm doing.

Then I'll have her.

Fuck that trollop Delilah. How dare she do that to me? Well, she'll get what's coming to her.

Her, and that slut.

All of them. 

James, Louise, Jess, Kendall, Logan, Angelica, Carlos, Stacey, Kevin and Delilah.

All of them will be begging me for mercy.

As soon as they realise who I've got in here with me.

Once they see my little message, they'll come crawling.

Unknown's P.O.V

I was trapped. I couldn't get out of this vault.

How do you get away from the one person who you thought you could trust?

I'm so conflicted.

I don't want him to hurt Lou, but I don't want him to hurt me again. He is brutal.

He has us in the bank, and the place is surrounded. He's threatened to kill people every hour until he gets what he wants.

So far he's shot three times, but he hasn't killed anyone. 

He may do awful things, but he's not that bad. Only someone truly sadistic would kill someone.

I'm sitting here, trying to comfort a little girl who's mommy is busy trying to get over to her, but Damien wont let her move, so he sent me over to stop her crying.

'Why wont he let us go home?' she cried, pointing at Damien, who, wvwn though he was furious, looked sad that the girl was crying.

Does he still have a heart in there?

'I don't know sweetheart, but it'll all be alright soon. I promise'

She just held on to me and cried.

Poor thing, I know how she felt. I just wanted to curl up and cry my eyes out, but I can't.

I have to be strong.

For her.

My sister.

Louise's P.O.V

We just got home, when we found that the cops had beat us there.

'What the hell!?'

'Ms Louise Housten?'

'Yes, that's me'

'I'm afariad we have a sitution. A man named Damien Turnblad is holding a bank and the people inside hostage. He says that if he doesn't get what he wants he will start to kill his hostages. He sent this video out for you and your friends to watch'

'Thank you' I said shakily as I took the video.

Will he ever stop and leave me alone?

Apparently not.

We all rushed (Lol, couldn't think of a better word) upstairs and James took the video from me, putting into the vcr.

'Hello Lou, hope you have enjoyed your time with James and your friends, but I'm afraid if you want all these innocent people to live, then that time os over. I have an old friend of yours, would you like to stand up and introduce yourself?'

'Okay' said a small voice.

No.

It can't be.

Not her.

Unknown's P.O.V

I can't believe he made me say that to the camera. He said he's sending it to Lou. I just hope Jess, and that James fella is with her, to stop her form doing something stupid.

Like falling into yet another one of his traps.

Oh god, please don't let that happen.

HA! Okay, so I can't tell you who the mystery person is yet, because I haven't decided. This is were you guys come in.

I've decided to pick one of you to be in the story. Now, you would be playing Louise's sister, and you will eventually date Dustin!!

I'm not going to do a competition for it, cause it's not my style. Instead, either PM me or comment below if you are interested. If not, you could tell me who you think the character should be i.e name, and what actress would play her. Once I've decided I'll tell that person, and I'll dedicate the next chapter to them. Until I have that character though, I can't post the next chapter (which I'm DYING to do. This is what was supposed to be the beginning of it!)

So, thank you again, and I'm dedicating this chapter to our departed Rusher Jane. #RushersLoveOurWarriorPrincess.

xXx