Chapter 13 - I'll Be Your Strength

• Dedicated to Big Time Rush

A/N: Okay, so the title stems from a The Wanted song called I'll Be Your Strength. The song will feature, and I think it sums up what the boys are forever telling us, and in this chapter are telling the girls. Kay, so my dedication is really to the boys.

My friends may tease me for being a Rusher, but those four dorks literally saved my life. I was an incredibly depressed 16 year old when I heard them telling people that all girls are beautiful, and then proceed to act like....well, idiots. It puggles my friends, but just watching them, and giving up my social life to fangirl, it stopped me from doing something really bad.

Okay, so no more soppy stuff. Thank you all for the great comments so far, you have all made my day in so many different ways. Thank you.

Okay.

Henderwhore Out <3

Lou's P.O.V

As I sat in James's lap, listening to the boys talk about her real motives, I felt James's arms tighten around me.

After the talknig died down, I looked over to see Carlos and Stace asleep on a seat, Logan and Angie asleep on Jess's bed, and Jess asleep beside Kendall on his bed.

I looked up to see that James was watching me.

'Hey babe, you okay?' he whispered.

'Yeah, wanna go get some coffee?'

'Yeah sure'

I got up. and held out my hand for him. He took it, and we waledk out of the room to find a coffee machine.

After we got our coffee, we went outside and sat down on one of the benches.

'I heard what the letter said' I told him.

'I know'

'How?'

'I felt you stiffen up when Kevin said her name'

'Oh'

I looked away, afraid he would see the fear on my face.

He held my hand, and started to hum. Then he sang the song he sang to me the day after we first met, and I told him my past.

'This is not gonna last foreverIt's that time when you must hold on.And I won't let you surrender,And I'll heal you if you're broken.

We can stand so tall together.We can make it through the stormy weather.We can go through it all together, do it all together, do it all.

I'll be your strength.I will, I will, I will.I'll be your strength.Yes I will, yes I will.

I won't sleep till the sky is calmer,Keep on searching till I find you.And my love will be your armor,In this battlefield around you.

Hand in hand we will walk together,We can make it through the stormy weather.We can break down walls together, do it all together, do it all.

I'll be your strength.I will, I will, I will.I'll be your strength.Yes I will, yes I will.

Hold on, hold on.I'll be, there soon.So hold on, hold on,I'll be, there soon.So hold on, hold on,I'll be, there soon.So hold on, hold on,I'll be, there...

I'll be your strength.I will, I will be.I'll be your strength.I'll be, I'll beI'll be your strength.I'll be, I'll beI'll be your strength.I'll be, I'll be

I'll be your strength.I'll be strong for youI'll be your strength.And I'll keep strong for you.'

'Lou, I love you, and I'm not going to let anything or anyone hurt yoy ever again, okay?'

'Okay James. I love you too'

'Good'

He kissed me, and I felt that everything was going to be alright.

As long as I had James.

We got up and walked back to the room, to find that everyne was still asleep.

'You tired?' James asked, sitting down.

'Yeah, but I don't want to hu-'

'Shut up and sit down' he said, as he pulled me onto his lap.

'Thank you'

'Shut up and go to sleep already' Kendall said.

'Sorry Kenny'

'Yeah, well you should be'

We both laughed, and James pulled me inot his chest.

'Sleep tight babe'

'Night James'

He kissed my forehead, and I fell asleep.

Ha!

Okay, so it's not the most action packed chapter, but I swear, that made me feel great to write. I could actually imagie  James doing that, so I'm happy.

Lol, you gotta love Kendizzle.

xXx