Out Of Goodbyes

A/N: Okay, so the title for this chapter is

1. A reference to the song Otu Of Goodbyes by Maroon 5 ft. Lady Antebellum. Awesome song.

2. The end of this book.

Thank you for reading this, and making my baby so much more important to me. It has been a pleasure writing this, so the final chapter is dedicated to you readers.

THANK YOU!!

 for Now, AU REVOIR.

Henderwhore Out <3

As James walked into his apartment, he felt free and alive.

It had been three months since Damien was sent down, and everything was going brilliantly.

All of the couples were going strong, and tonight, James was going to do something special for Lou.

It was their one year anniversary. 

As he thought about it, it was hard to believe that an entire year had past sincde he first laid eyes on her in Starbucks, when she surprised Carlos with a visit.

He remembers it like it was yesterday. The way his heart pounded when he saw her, and when he first heard her laugh, he nearly fell voer in awe. The guys still rib him about that.

He walked over to the sitting room in a daze, only to fall out of it when he saw her.

She was fast asleep, watching the video from when they all went to the beach a couple of weeks ago, and Logan proposed to Angie.

Fox was asleep on her chest, and he woke up when James petted him. He licked James's hand, and jumped down off Lou, and sauntered into the room.

James laughed at his dog, and thought of a time when he wouldn't sleep on anyone other than him and the guys. 

Now the only one he'll really sleep on is Lou.

He looked down at her, and he smiled in her sleep.

He chuckled, and lifted her up, forgetting about his plans for now.

All he wanted to do now was hold her in his arms while she slept, and sleep beside her, nkowing she was safe in his arms.

She looked up at him sleepily, saw it was him, and went back to sleep, knowing she was safe. He didn't even notice.

He lay her down on the bed, and pulled her into his chest, pulling the covers over them at the same time.

"I love you Lou" he whispered, as she slept.

"I love you too James" she sighed sleepily, and he chuckled.

------

Kendall ran up the stairs, excited to be home. Today was the day. He was going to ask Jess to move in with him.

Okay, so he practically lived at hers any way, but it would be nice if they could make it official at least.

Or move out of there and give James and Lou the space they need.

He opened the door, and saw James carry a sleeping Lou off to bed, and he chuckled.

"Man, he is whipped" he thought, as he headed off into Jess's room. 

As luck would have it, she was sitting on the bed, playing with Yuma. Well, trying to. 

He chuckled at the sight, and she glared.