Imagine: Prank War - Part 1

Inspired by the line "there's no room in war for feelings." In the song Remind Me to Forget (Ft Miguel) by Kygo

Imagine: prank war with the jokers

You met the jokers over two years ago when Joe had to approach you for one of their skits. You and your friend never watched the show and had no clue who he was. The two of you took Joe's hilarious comments with a grain of salt and threw some of your own quirks at him. By the time he was done, his face was bright red from trying not to laugh so hard. When the producers came out from the woodwork and explained what was going on, you and Shelby signed a waiver and waved it off. You didn't mind if they decided to use your video for their show. It took a lot to embarrass you. However, before you could walk away another guy from the show came to catch up to you two. His name was James Murray and he was impressed with you guys. He told you how hard it was to get Joe to crack and complimented you two on making it seem easy. He ended up asking Shelby for her number who obliged. Although things between them never blossomed, you and her became real close with Sal, Joe, Brian, and Murray. In the beginning you had a boyfriend but the two of you ended up breaking up a few months after meeting the guys. He was jealous and couldn't get over the idea of you having four guy friends who you were so close too. There was nothing sexual between you and any of the guys and you didn't feel like wasting your energy trying to get him to understand that. If he didn't trust you then you weren't really good for each other anyway. One summer afternoon, you were throwing a BBQ and all the guys ended up coming at some point. Everyone was drinking and enjoying the sunshine. Someone suggested a game of chicken and you jumped up at the suggestion! You grabbed Sal and demanded he put you on his shoulders. He tries to argue, but you eventually just push him into the pool. When he comes up for air he's smiling but in a wicked kind of way "you did not just push me in!!!" He calls, wiping his eyes "What if I had my phone on me?" He asks incredulously.

You shrug "I saw you place it down before" you point to the table his phone is laying on.

"Oh, it's on!" Sal comments "do it!" And before you could fully turn to see what Sal was referring to you were being lifted into the air.

Your body was lightly tossed into the pool and when you come up from the water this time you see Brian smirking from above. "Oh, it's so on!" You grin at him.

Sal and Brian both laugh and then Brian does a cannonball basically on top of you. Once he's up for air and you splash him for splashing you, he hollers for Shelby to get in so the four of you could have a chicken fight. She dives right in and Sal puts you on his shoulders. Brian and Shelby win the first round and you decide to do the best two out of three. You and Sal win the next round and it all comes down to the final round. Although you love to win, you know winning the war of the pranks that just started would be better then winning just a chicken fight. As you and Shelby begin to push at each other, Sal starts to use one hand to push at Brian. Brian begins to push back and you know now is the perfect time to strike! You "fall" from a shove and make sure you tumble to the side. Sal releases you and you quickly swim off. You find the edge of Brian's shorts and pull them down in a quick jerk.

You shoot yourself up, wanting to see the reaction and you hear everyone laughing "oh, come on! Not fair!" He laughs, blushing and holding his swim trunks up at his waist. Shelby comes up from the water from when he thrusted her off of him to pick up his shorts and she laughs as well. "All is fair in war!"

"It's all is fair in love and war!" Murray corrects from outside of the pool, sipping his beer.

You wave your hand at him "no love, just war!" And move away to swim a few laps before getting out to dry off.

Over the next month you and Shelby do pretty good with pranking all the guys. You even convinced the producers of the show to get you on set one day so you could play a prank. They evenly get you back, only truly embarrassing you on one occasion. Murray and Brian got their hands on an old High School photo of the two of you and plastered it on a huge billboard right across from your office. It wasn't the photo that got to you but the caption "if you dated us - get tested." It was a little harsh but it was only up for two days and they took you and Shelby out for dinner afterward to make sure things were okay. After dinner, Murray leaves to go out and Shelby takes a cab home. Brian asks if you want to go for a walk and you agree. As you start your walk down the street, Brian says "so, you're really not mad at us?"

You shake your head and chuckle "no, it's fine. I did get two phone calls that day from ex boyfriends who were pissed though!"

"Really?" Brian's mouth hangs open a bit. You give him a side glare and he shakes his head and chuckles "ha. Ha. Do you ever take a break from the pranks?"

You smile proudly, happy you tricked him even if just for a few seconds and answer "not when I'm in a war."

"Fair enough." He answers "we really only did that as a specific payback. It's not fair we guys can't pants girls or like pull of their top. It's so sexist." He snorts as if it really bothers him.

You shrug and turn to walk backwards so you can face him "who says you can't?" You put your hands at the edge of your shirt as if you're going to pull it up and flash him.

He laughs and says "oh, stop." His eyes roll, thinking you wouldn't do it.

"Brian, you really think I'm scared?" You ask, stopping to ask. When he doesn't answer right away you shrug one shoulder and smirk.

You start to lift your hands, your shirt coming along with and Brian quickly throws his hands up and grabs your arms "no, stop! I know you're not afraid, sheesh." He blushes, holding your arms down.

You keep your arms where they are and teasingly ask him "what? You don't wanna see my breasts?"

He lowers his hands off your arms and rubs them against his pants. You lower your hands but keep your fingers on the edge of your shirt. He answers "not like this."

"Then like what?" You step closer to him, so your lips are inches apart.

The two of you stare at each other. You keep your feet planted firmly on the ground, knowing you won't make the first move from there. Luckily, Brian doesn't wait much longer and he smashes his lips against yours. You reciprocate his urgency but only for a few moments, coming back to reality and remembering your plan. When you pull away, he is smiling. You stay inches apart and he asks "I have to know, is this part of the game?"

You smile now and reply "don't you know Brian? There's no room in war for feelings."

He smiles back but drops his head and lets out a light chuckle. He says "nicely played."

You smile proudly as you grab his hand, turn away and pull him forward "come on, let's see what kind of trouble we can get into tonight!"

A/N: hey! Sooo I'm thinking I'm going to write a Part 2 (option A) and Part 2 (option B)! Can't wait to kind of wrap this up in two different ways, I really like where I went with it. Hope you did too!