Lie

Inspired by the song -Lie by Shallou

"You were out till 3 in the fuckin' morning, then you come stumbling over to crash at my place because I was closer then your house. I'm not fuckin' stupid, Brian!" I yell over at him.

He argues "I came over because I wanted to see you, not because you were closer. Jeez, you're freaking out over nothing."

"It's not nothing!" I yell back "you do this shit to me all the time."

"Like when?" He spits back, leaning back in my couch and moving to put his feet on the table.

I swipe them down as I list off all the recent shit he's done "you told me you'd let me come to the last podcast filming but then told me Bryan didn't want me to come. He reached out to me, told me he missed me coming by. Oh, or the time you were suppose to come over to meet my parents for the first time but got called into work so you couldn't come--"

He interrupts me "I did get called into work, I wouldn't lie about that."

I shake my head and laugh "how do you get randomly called into work when you have to plan out your skits in advance and get permits. That makes no fuckin' sense!"

"Y/N, Y/N, listen." He stands and walks closer to me "that was a punishment, I couldn't say no, you know that." He explains.

I exhale deeply, wanting to calm down but feeling so infuriated with him. It seems he'd rather hang out with his friends then spend time with me lately and I'm really struggling with it. I ask "why didn't you invite me out last night"

He sighs, pulling me into a hug. I don't reciprocate it and listen as he says "it was only suppose to be one drink, but then Steve came out and things got out of hand. I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd care."

"Well, I do care. It's like you're pulling away from me, from us." I tell him my fears.

He shakes his head, pulling out of the hug "no, I'm not. I promise." He places a kiss on my forehead "I love you."

"I love you too, but can you stop bailing and changing plans and shit?" I ask.

He nods "I'll try, okay. Now, can I make it up to you?" His kind smile turns to a wicked one and I know exactly what he means. I'm not normally into sex after fighting but something about the way he just said that turned me on and I nod, leading the way to the bedroom.

THREE DAYS LATER:

When Brian comes over, he lets himself in with a key

When Brian comes over, he lets himself in with a key. I sit on my couch, glass of wine in hand and ignore him. He walks over, a bouquet of flowers in hand "I'm sorry love, I know you're mad at me."

"I'm not mad, Brian." I lowly return to him.

He puts the flowers down on the table "you're not?"

I shake my head "no, I'm just hurt and tired. This is exhausting."

He sits next to me, placing his phone and keys on the table. He takes my hand "I know, and I'm so so sorry about that. But you know how this goes, everything with the show, filming, touring. It's nothing new."