Jungkook

[I literally have 2 whole books for this man already😭]

Jungkook watches as his girlfriend keeps into the arms of her friend who was a girl his facial expression showed it all as he hangs out with a guy.

They were all friends honestly, but they all decided to go to the arcade and have a bit of a girl and guy talk.

The four were all in relationships with each other.

"Hey, are you listening to me?" Jungkook turns his attention away from y/n and looks over at his good friend Daesung.

"Yeah, girls are difficult, blah blah blah" jungkook says repeating all that daesung has said.

Y/n looks at the girl infront of her and she felt sick in a way as her friend held her.

She looks at her friend Momo thankfully as she rested in her arms not wanting to worry jungkook.

Momo looks down at y/n seeing her friend look sick. She wasnt her natural color but was instead pale.

"Momo i dont feel so good, i think the baby is making me feel tired and sick" Y/n says as she tries to calm her dizzy vision.

Momo who looked at Daesung quickly looked at y/n. Shocked at what she said. "YOU'RE WHAT!!"

Everyone in the arcade looked over at the two girls and had became quiet.

Jungkook looked over at the girls as well like everyone else and he watched as y/n collapses on the ground without a sound coming from her but a loud thud.

"Y/n? Hey y/n?!" Momo starts to shake y/n to wake her up but it doesn't work.

Jungkook runs over and slides down to y/n on the ground as he picks her up looking at momo and daesung. "Im going to take her to the hospital"

"Jungkook, no it's not anything serious" momo says gulping as the male infront of her looks at her in a afraid yet scary way.

"What do you mean not serious? Its freaking serious of she passes out in the arcade!" Jungkook says looking at momo who, with the help of. Daesung took them both home to jungkook's house while momo. Explained what she was told and what had happened.

Timeskip
.......................................................................

Y/n wakes up a few hours later and she sees jungkook looking at her. She follows his gaze and its on her small but surely noticeable baby bump.

She covers her exposed stomach with her shirt that was slightly raised and she looks away from jungkook who came over and sat down next to her on the edge of the bed.

"Why didnt you tell me? Why are you keeping this a secret?" Jungkook says upset. He wasn't really upset but rather concerned.

"Because i didn't know if you would want this child knowing that we aren't even financially stable yet and that we are still in highschool" y/n says softly.

She felt jungkook hold her hand and she squeezed his tightly as if he was going to disappear.

Jungkook puts a hand on y/n's stomach before giving her a deep and meaningful kiss. "Don't ever think that. I'll love you and this baby, I'll even lay down my life for both of you let alone give everything i have to you both."

Jungkook hugs y/n and hears a knock on his room door. He doesnt say a word as the door opens and his parents walks in looking at both of the young adults.

They both look at each other before quickly exiting not wanting to ruin the love birds comforting moment of silence.

The End