Taehyung

"Y/N!!!!"  I yelled out for her as i saw the ghost hold her in his arms. They were ontop of a staircase and she was wearing this gold colored wedding gown that somehow glowed in the light.

Y/n looked at Taehyung with tears in her eyes as she stared at his suit covered in some dust. "T-Taehyung?"

Taehyung smiled as y/n stepped forward towards him and before she could run towards her husband the ghost had grabbed her and forcefully kissed her forcing whatever was in his mouth down her throat making her drink it when she began to choke.

Taehyung ran up to them both and he pullsd his wife away from the ghost as the ghost makes Taehyung drop y/n and it picks him up holding him by his throat. "You've had he for years! This is my wife! I let you have my love and now that I've found her i want her back!!"

The ghost yelled and he was choking taehyung as he threw him into a bunch of old furniture causing taehyung to collide with it.

"Taehyung?!"Y/n picked up her dress' front and began to run to taehyung but when she was a few feet infront of him she suddenly fainted and her body fell with a loud thud.

Taehyung groaned sitting up when he heard loud footsteps running to him. "Dad! I found it!! Da-Mom!!" Taehyung's senses finally gathered together when he saw his wife on the floor hardly breathing and he gets up running to her as he got on his knees puttinher upper body on his lap and he held her head with his arms crying softly.

"H-Hey? You cant leave yet y/n dont close your eyes s-stay with me!" The ghost hovered over Taehyung,his child and his wife.

"T-Tae?"Suddenly she looked up and she stopped breathing. Taehyung held y/n close to his chest as he cried his heart out not wanting to believe his wife was dead.

"Kyungmin g-give him the note.."Taehyung said to his child and she does as what was asked for her throwing the letter at the ghost and he unfolds it revealing a newspaper article.

'A tragic death at the Jung manor:
Jung hoseok, son of a Wealthy man was found dead in his room after passing in his comatose like state. Months prior the woman who he was going to marry was murdered"

"Hoseok...she didnt commit suicide or anything...she was murdered right after you went into a coma.."Kyungmin's small and tiny self said

"And you took my wife away from me over some 50 year old dead woman! This was my wife! My other half! And you took her!!" Taehyung said as he held y/n close to him and The ghost put his head down in shame.

Taehyung continued to cry as kyungmin went over to her mother hugging her body."sweet dreams mommy...."

[This seems terrible but Yolo!]