Namjoon

Ryan watched as her husband was rolled into the room and she had tears spilling from her eyes as she had looked back to where she had found him. It was a memory from moments ago.

She had found him in their living room with a bottle of pills spilled everywhere. He had been going through hell after his mother died. It was evident, but between work and life he had no time to mourn.

"Ryan!" She turns around to see the rest of bangtan behind her and she was eveloped in a hug as she prayed for namjoon to be better and for him to survive.

"I-I left for the store and came back, if i would've known he would have done this i would have came sooner or at least stayed with him" she looked back to the emergency room they had taken him into.

The boys of bangtan held onto her as she cried for namjoon to wake up and she fell onto her knees seeing more doctors and nurses go into the room.

.......Namjoon.....
"There's a light, inside the dark the days are long and cold and broken..even filled with scars"
I heard a voice and I opened my eyes slightly seeing a blinding light and I heard my mother's voice calling for me before she started to sing. "You can come on home to me"

I looked around seeing I was in a dark place laying on the hospital bed as i teared up looking at her. "I missed you..I've been through it all battered and bruised" 

"You can come home if you wish to joonie"she says to namjoon and Namjoon starts to get out of the bed letting his feet touch the floor.

He then heard another voice that he recognized as his wife ryan and he listened to her sing.

.......Ryan......

"I need you to come back home with me" I sang as the boys looked at me with a pitied look. I always was told by namjoon my voice was like a beacon of hope for him. So after years i used it..for him.

"Stay with me baby, Im here for you. Through the rain and the battles whenever, I'll be there soon."I sang a little louder walking to the door that namjoon was behind watching as the nurses and doctors worked on him.

I saw them inject him with medicines while trying to keep him stable but i sang louder hoping he would hear me.

"Cause it. Ain't time to go, yes this I know we have much more to do, so come on. Come on back to me" I cried as i sang. The boys tried to pull me back from the door but i stayed put wanting to see my husband fight for his life. If i couldnt do anything then at least let me sing to him so he could find his way back to me.

.....Namjoon.....

I saw a glimpse of Ryan with the boys and she looked a mess crying as she looked at me through the doors. I got up going to her but my mother had sang again and I teared up.

I had to choose between the woman who was my mother and the woman whom i married. It was so hard, I saw my mother hold her hand out to me and I shook my head. "I wish I could run into your arms..but she needs me"

My mother smiled sadly. "I know it isnt easy moving on, but when you want come on home to me. I've known you've had enough." She says and I smiled flashing my dimples at her as I cried.  "I will one day mother"

.....Ryan....

I heard a loud gasp and I saw namjoon jolt awake after they had struck him with 250 joules with the defibrillator. I felt my body relieve itself of the stress and sadness it felt and i fell onto my knees crying. "He's alright, my joonie is alright"

....timeskip....

Namjoon sat in his hospital room alone reading a book. He wasn't allowed to have visitors last night but that didnt stop ryan from staying by him even if meant she had to stay outside his room.

Namjoon heard a knock on the door before a very familiar voice rang through his ears. "Joonie?"

He looks up to see ryan holding his favorite ryan bear and held bouquet of flowers. A sad look on her face. "I visited the gift shop and fixed myself up before I came here..i hope you didnt mind.." She says and she looks down at his sitting form before she dropped everything on the floor. Throwing her arms around him. "You idiot! You were leaving! Why!"

Namjoon cleared out his throat since his voice was hoarse. "I was in a tight situation..I wanted to deal with it alone I didnt think you would underst-" He was cut off when Ryan had kissed him.

She broke the kiss as tears streamed down her face. "Never say I wont understand, I'll try to understand even if its hard to understand, dont do that again." She cried out and she hits my shoulder slightly and i playfully acted out in pain before i pulled her down for a hug.

"I won't leave you again.."
..........
In case you didnt understand. Namjoon tried to commit suicide after he couldn't handle his mother's death, and once before he told ryan he loved her voice and that it would bring him out of the dark even in dangerous times.  His mother wanted to end his suffering hence why she showed up singing to him. She was trying to show him heaven was painless. But he hears Ryan's voice singing the same tune but with different meaning. And he chose to go with her not wanting her or anyone else to go through the things he is going through. So he stayed for ryans sake.

End✔