Namjoon & jin

"It you don't get the hell off of the freaking table I'll kill you!" Jin yelled teasingly to Namjoon who sat on the nicely decorated table in the dining room.

The other Bts members were resting in the living room making small talk with each other. "Oh man..not again"

Jungkook looks behind the couch to hear something break and he sees Namjoon picking up a broken plate. "Oops, that's none of my business"

He turns back around after Namjoon looked his way and the older make sighs. "For a maknae..you never help your hyung"

Jin grabbed his wooden spoon hitting namjoon on the head. "Shut up and finish picking the glass up you limp noodle!"

'SMACK'  Was all that was heard before a yelp of pain was sounded everyone in the front room turned around looking back at jin and namjoon.

Namjoon had rubbed his hand quickly trying to sooth the stinging sensation that was running through it. "You didnt have to hit me.."

V....v.....v....v....v....v..........v........v.....v....v....

Anyone else have zepeto?
I have a few friends on there but I'd like more i suppose, and there are some kpop idols on there as well, there's My zepeto with EXO's Kai [its official]

On another note have you guys heard?! BTS has their own official webtoon!

And its based on the story tellings of the bts universe and big hit helped make out the story! It's actually good so far and it's pulling everyone's theories together so far!.

Anywhosza, this was the main point for this quick update lol