Taehyung

I stared at her photos one by one scrolling through my phone, I was enjoying looking at her face and her body language.

I could tell she was happy by both of those things. The small smile she would give when shy shows she was awkward.

I smiled in happiness looking at these photos. She was so happy here.

I went down further into her Instagram and clicked a photo of both of us together.

I was kissing her for cheek with my eyes closed and she made a silly face.

The caption read.

'here with my tiger. We just finished a movie ..Winnie the Pooh actually😊'

I smiled and I suddenly had an idea.i went into the comments and started typing and after a few seconds I sent my comment.

'i swear you called me Tigger that night Pooh bear'

I set my phone down and I got up to get holly. I was babysitting her for the weekend and I went to get her leash before going to holly herself who was lazily looking at a bird outside on the patio.

"Hey holly let's go baby girl!" I spoke in a baby voice and she wags her tail happily.

"Let's go" I opened the patio door and I closed it back after going outside.

........ ............ .......... ........... ..........

I went to her house and holly barked immediately. She was happy and this was normal.

I went up to her door steps and I knocked on the door.

I heard loud shuffling and I suddenly became nervous. I felt odd for some reason.

She opened the door and shields her eyes from the sun. She was wearing sunglasses and her lip was busted.

Taehyung opens the door all the way as holly skips in not noticing the girl anymore but instead of the comfortable couch.

"What happened to you? Why are you  crying ? Why do you look so sad"he takes off her sunglasses and sees the black eye that proudly showed itself .

"Nothing I just got into another fight, I won though"she replies and she rubs her eyes trying to look more awake.

"And I didn't cry, I just simply had a shiner and in result to looking at bright light my eyes became watery with tears so calm. Down"

Taehyung didn't listen and he instead picked her up closing the door with his foot as it automatically locked and he sat her down on the couch next to holly who was napping.

"For the whole weekend  Im taking care of you with holly" taehyung says sternly looking at his girlfriend.

"Fine..But you have to hug me and help me with my hair and take more photos so your fans can know your taking good care of me"

Taehyung went into the kitchen and gave her an ice pack to put on her eye as he watched her.

"We can do that later but for now, tell me why these people did it and what for."

Taehyung looked scary to the girl and she nervously laughed.

"Well..It all started when a girl started to sexualize you and it bothered me..."