jimin

Leslie sat infront of the painting of her ex- boyfriend jimin as she continued to stare she rubbed his painted jawline before looking away.

She was taking this break up lightly yet so hard. She reminisced their past togwther remembering how many times they made love and how many times they though about their future together.

She couldnt believe that even after a year she was still upset over this break up" Ugh i remember everything" she throws a glass vase at the canvas her upper lip curling in disgust and she watches as the canvas rips as soon as the vase touches it.

Leslie's eyes were covered by her bangs as she gave off a dark aura glaring at the painting of jimin. He had been her inspiratiom this whole time and now she was sick of him.

How could shs let such a man into her world? The walls she effortlessly built up were torn down by this one man with his charming ways and his looks.  "Im a fool for thinking it would last.."

Leslie was lost in the memories of her and her ex-boyfriend loving each other to no end but now she knows not to trust another like him, especially if they are like him.

A knock was heard echoing throughout the apartment studio and. Leslie looks towards the door in the midst of destroying more of her paintings that were considered valubles among the fans of jimin.

"Go away!" Leslie says angrily and the pounding of the door had gotten heavier as if the person was impatient and leslie goes to the door swinging it open to the person on the other side.

Her eyes widened and he looks at Leslie's face before wiping some of the paint off of it.

"Jimin..leave" she says in a firm tone and jimin only looks around her apartment seeing the wrecked place and he sighs stepping in.

"I can hear you downstairs" he says and he lets himself in and leslie looks at him knowing how this night would turn out. They werent dating but out of stress and anger her and jimin would talk all night long amongst other things..

They both remembered and they yearned foreach others touch and just like the month before it would happen once again.