Bts with you on new years

Jin: "you do know i can look at you under the night sky, and i can still tell every detail of your face without much light?" Jin gets closer to your face when the count down begins and when it finally striked the new year time seemed to slow down as he kissed you deeply bringing in your first kiss of 2019.

Hoseok:  He looks at his favorite girl in amazement as she looks up at the night sky in wonder as the last minutes of 2018 were passing by like seconds. To her it was a magical sight to see the fireworks set of into the sky to showcase beautiful colors. Hoseok gave her a hug and kissed her head. "Happy new year y/n"

Yoongi: Yoongi looked at y/n who was watching the movie on the t.v. she was too intrigued to even notice that the time was 12am and Yoongi didn't bother her. Another hour passed by ants it was 1 in the morning and yoongi crawled beside her on the couch and laid his head on her lap closing his eyes as he grabbed her hand. "Happy new years."  Yoongi commented in a low whisper and she looks down at him. "Happy new year yoongi....see you in the morning"

Namjoon: namjoon made a nice warm cup of hot chocolate as he exited the house he shared with his family and he looks around to see his wife infront of a bonfire admiring the small flaming embers that rose to the sky. "Here you are, and be careful its hot" he says kissing her cheek. "I know, im not a child joonie" she comments as she takes a sip of her drink, immediately she fans her mouth whining out to Namjoon. "Aish! I told you careful!!"

Jimin: jimin looks at his significant other clutching onto her belly as the child inside of her kicked carelessly at her womb. It was an uneasy sight at first seeing as she squirmed uncomfortably to the motion inside of her. "Babe? Are you okay? Are you sure you don't need the hospital?" Jimin asked her worried as he sits next to her hearing the cheer of their twin children as the new year struck. "Yes, im perfectly fine jimin. I've told you already is like the baby is like playing soccer with a team mate but instead im the ball and the baby is the star player." She laughed nervously as she pulled jimin down. "Now shut up..and give me my first kiss of the new year.." Jimin smirked and he nodded his worried facial expression disappearing."with pleasure"

Taehyung: Y/n stood in the middle of a room full of tiger plushies and 5 children. She couldnt believe that her kiddish husband talked her into having 5 kids and now she had to entertain them until they were old enough to leave her alone."uhh honey?! Wheres my gucci suit!?" Taehyung yelled as y/n turned on a dinosaur movie for their kids making sure to give them each their tiger plushies while yeontan sat at their feet "which one?" She walked out of the room confused as to why he needed it"the one with the red and black stars and what not" she followed his voice to their bedroom. "Jimin is having a party tonight with his wife and i want to go"  y/n sighed and takes the nearly folded suit out of the closet and hands it to him."dont be back too late..just go for 2 or 3 hours and come back i need you here with me" y/n says softly and Taehyung nods putting the suit on. He gives y/n a kiss with a smile."last kiss of 2018.. Savor it sweet heart"

Jungkook: He looks over at y/n with an adoring smile on his face as the confetti fell down in times square and he looks away before digging in his pocket getting on one knee."y/n..will you marry me?" The girl turns around towards jungkook and she widens her eyes crying."Y-yes!!" The people around them turned towards the couple to see jungkook slide the engagement ring on her finger and they all yell for them. "Congradulations!!" Jungkook couldnt get up right away because y/n suddenly hugged him to the ground covering his face in kisses.

Happy new year guys!