jimin

[ i think i made edits for every bts member? And I'll cry if i didnt]

Jimin looked at his girlfriend in the eyes of the phone as they face timed on facebook. Her black hat hiding all of her short black hair except for the small strands of it showing in the front hiding her forehead.

She stared back at him adoring his brown hair as he sat on the floor infront of his bed. The room was well lit in his home and she smiled being able to see his smile, It was very contagious.

"Cutie, you're so cute." Jimin said and he frowned when his girlfriend covered her face hiding her brown skin. She was blushing uncontrollably a pink hue adorning her cheeks.

"Im not cute, im just an average girl" she says softly and jimin sighed running a hand through his hair. He was tired and bring in a different timezone didnt help since it was night time.

"Do you trust me? Be completely honest with me." The man says staring at his girl who removed her hand from her face nodding.

"Yes I trust you alot, more than other people, i trust you more than my own family most of the time" she says and jimin gets closer to the camera before looking away.

"Then tell me why you won't accept my compliments? I call you cute & beautiful & amazing even, but you never accept my compliments..it doesn't matter what others think cutie, it matters what i think of you, and i think you are gorgeous" jimin stated as the girl couldn't help but smile again.

"Sometimes i don't believe that someone can actually call me this pretty and stuff, it feels surreal to me" she states and jimin could only shake his head as he let out a cute chuckle.

"Well you'll need to get used to it. We want to marry each other and we need to be able to accept every thing about each other including every compliment and every flaw. I don't just say these things to waste my breath, I say them because they are true" he says before yawning. Jimin then looks up and y/n sees a dogs nose before smiling at the sight of yeontan along with two sugar gliders.

"Awe look at the babies!" Y/n squealed and jimin frowned, his chubby cheeks making it come off more as a pout. "You guys are taking up my cutie time again! "