namjoon

[I have to clear out my phone's storage so...all my creative crap is going on here every other imagine]

Namjoon sighed as he handed his girlfriend another tissue. "You're sick, are you sure you don't want to go along?"

Y/n groans as age blows her knows for maybe the 100th time that day."Yes, it's cold outside and i don't want to see or hear weird hormonal girls talking about pumpkin spice flavored everything. While paying for Instagram photo's"

Namjoon sighed not knowing how to deal with this. He wanted to get her out but she was sick and really stubborn right now...and she was on her period which made it worse. "Fine, I'm leaving without you have fun"

Y/n watched as Namjoon had gotten up and started to leave without her. She had gotten up quickly flinging the covers off of her body. Her chocolate brown skin shimmering as the sun hits it perfectly. She had gotten dressed taking off her bonnet that was hiding her brown curly hair and she puts her shoes on leeching out right after namjoon before jumping on his back. "I didn't say you can leave without me genius!!"

Namjoon let out a chuckle before pulling his gray face mask up some more to cover his nose. "Yeah i know but it made you get out of bed didnt it?"

He walks holding her by her legs as she wraps her arms around his neck as they walked out together. She listened to namjoon as he mumbled the lyrics to his song trivia love.

She watched his handsome face even though only half of it showed she adored it. "Cute.."

.......

End of imagine. Please dont steal the drawing for you're own..it literally took me 3 hours to make namjoon into a cartoon and i want to do the other members. If you use it can you please give credit? [Hence why my name is on it instead of my drawing name]