bts when they realize the book is over

[Please listen to the song above to really get into this

[Please listen to the song above to really get into this. You dont have to if you dont want to]

Namjoon: "please remain safe, I don't need anything happening to you. Just because this book is over doesnt mean that our journey is over y/n" He gives y/n a hug not wanting to let go of the memories they made together.

Seokjin: "Honestly, without you this wouldn't have been possible, I thank you for these beautiful moments of the book..so please. Take care of yourself and live like its your last day alive" he kisses the top of your head and sighs holding you close.

Hoseok: He laughs the pain of leaving you away as you both dance together having fun for the last time. He doesn't think of this as the last time but thinks of it as a new beginning as you both go seperate ways. "Just dance the night away with me y/n"

Yoongi: He rolls his eyes not wanting to showcase his feelings to you but when you suddenly sniffle he looks your way to see you covering your face. "Aish..why are you crying? This isnt the last goodbye you idiot!" He pulls y/n into a tight hug wrapping his arms around her waist as she hugs him back. A few tears slip from his eyes as he hugs the girl again for what seemed like the 100th time. "I'll be here..just stop crying sheesh"

Jimin:He watches as you look up at the sky wearing your winter coat as a sad but delicate smile spreads across your lips. He walks over next to you before sitting down, hardly making any noise, that if you weren't listening you wouldnt have heard him."Dont leave me" y/n whispered softly as she kept her eyes closed as the snow continued to fall around them. Jimin kisses her cheeks softly before pulling her softly letting her head rest in his lap. "Just close your eyes and fall asleep. I'll be in your dreams too"

Taehyung: he panics not having enough time with you as you read the second to final paragraph of the book as he realizes he doesnt have enough time for you but he presses on anyways. "D-Dont forget about me please" He makes you drop your phone before pulling you towards him roughly trapping you in a hug. Yeontan was beside you both barking sadly as he whimpers not believing this will be your last encounter together. "How can i forget you taehyung..you made my life alot better" taehyung suddenly lets out a sob of pure sadness and agony and he kisses your cheek as he slowly picks the phone that you have off of the floor with a sincere yet sad smile. "Go on..keep reading..there's one more person.."

Jungkook: "dont touch me..im soft.." He utters sadly as he tries to relax but his sadness wuldnt let him after seeing everyone in pain. "No kookie..come here" y/n says trying to calm the grown man down as he too starts to cry. "I dont want to! You're going to leave us and forget us!!" He says sadly and he watches as y/n comes to him giving him a bear hug. His eyes gloss over and he looks up at the sky that show cased it beautiful colors. "I promise i wont forget you or the others..you guys are a big part of my life forever.." Jungkook looks at y/n before he gave her a quick yet delicate kiss on the lips as the girl walks away.

As y/n walks away the boys wave to her sadly with tears streaming down their faces and she couldnt help but turn around to give them one last wave. She couldnt believe she had been through everything together with these 7 angels but their time together felt so fulfilling yet so short together..she cherished all their memories together and will continue to do so.