Taehyung & Jimin

Taehyung sat under the kitchen sink where a curtain was covering the cabinet he was in.

Y/n and jimin were arguing because of something in the bathroom toilet. Taehyung had a nervous look on his face while he got onto Snow to tell everyone goodbye of course through a video.

"Y/n is yelling at jimin because she found a turd in the toilet" Taehyung says as they shouted louder and louder.

"Jimin is yelling back and telling her that she did it. Pay for me please I want to get out of this alive" Taehyung says while Jimin pushes y/n near the kitchen counter Next to Taehyung was and he widened his eyes before shooting out from under the cabinet like a rat.

"No making babies please god no!...NO!"taehyung yells while jimin and y/n high fived each her.

They were wanting Taehyung to come out. They weren't even a couple but they were roomates who got stuck together for a dare. They were going to be like this for awhile and after what Taehyung witnessed today they knew they would get teased for it.

"You know we would make an awesome couple" jimin says leaning into y/n who still sat ontop of the counter. She pushes his face away before getting down. "In your dreams loverboy"

She pats jimin's cheeks before walking back to the bathroom to clean it once again.

End