Jungkook

This can make others either angry or uncomfortable.
........

Y/n was walking in the palace wearing her favorite dress. She had walked alone today without her husband, crown prince jungkook.

Everyone questioned why he married a girl with a weird skin tone. No one liked how her skin tone was a brown color. They all thought it was a disgrace, but never would they say it out loud.

Her curly hair was straightened and pulled back into a braided bun with a section of hair falling down her back adorned with jewels.

She was humming a tune while staying at the sky that had very little clouds.

Her big brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight. A few court ladies were walking by and saw the lady that was now a princess. They all turned their backs to her until another came out.

"You girls are so immature, she's only different because of her looks. But deep down she's like the rest of us. Now get out of my sight" the senior court lady says and the others bow down to her leaving.

............Timeskip a month later................

Y/n was in the palace library reading a book. She saw one of the princes come in and she got up and went around the table she was sitting at and she bows.  "Greetings, your royal highness"

The Prince smiles biting his lip and he bows back. "No worries, you don't have to be so formal about it."

The girl stops bowing looking at her smooth brown hands not wanting to look the prince in the eye.

"Yes, prince yi kwal" y/n says softly and she goes back to sit down and reads her book.

The Prince walks around the library a little bit and he e comes back to y/n. Seeing the book she was reading.

"Oh, Princess y/n, can you show me where you had found that book? It looks interesting"Yi kwal says and he looks at y/n with clouded anger.

"Yes, i will" she gets up and goes to where agefound the book only to be pulled in a dark corner of the library and he pins her against the wall.

"Let me go, what are you doing?!" She says loudly and yi kwal slams her against the wall.

"You! ever since you married my brother you have brought nothing but good fortune to him! How do you do it?" He says angrily gripping her wrist tightly.

She looks at the prince in shock" I am not good fortune, he was born under the year of the Dragon. The most fierce and intelligent of them all"she says ave it only angered the prince more and he looks at her dress up and then back at her.

"Fine, if you want to do this the hard way, then let's do this the hard way"

A ear piercimg scream was heard and a court lady peeked into the library to see what was going on.  She saw the prince on top of the princess and she widened her eyes at the horrible sight. She runs out of the room to go tell the crown prince

.....later.....

Y/n was in her bedroom with jungkook who eyed her as she took a bath. She wasnt talking nor did she look up to see her husbands face. She just scrubbed at her body rapidly scarring her beautiful brown skin.

"Y/n its okay now" jungkook reaches out to y/n who flinches turning away from him.

He hated to see her like this, being afraid of his touch and not smiling and being playful like she usually would.

The same court lady that saw what had happened was in the room and she goes over to prince jungkook. Bowing down to his level seeing that he was sitting down. She blocked the sight of her mouth as she whispered into his ear of what had happened to the princess earlier and why she was acting this way.

He gets up immediately and he shouts in rage." I'll kill him!" He loiks at y/n who still didn't look up at him.

She just looks to the side and replies to jungkook."don't kill him, Death is just an easy option, choose another way"

Jungkook sighs and he rubs his chin. "Fine, i will do it another way"

He goes to y/n and he kisses the top of her head. "Dont hold yourself responsible for this. "

..............

Yi kwal is thrown into a wall and he wipes his bloody nose and mouth laughing.

"What's the matter big brother? Are you mad because i played with your bride?" He says and jungkooks eyes are fueled even more with rage and he punches his brother beating him intp the ground.

"You caused my wife to suffer! She wont even look me in my eyes and she shakes when i reach out to her!" Jungkook yells before taking out a dagger in his hair that had been keeping it up and he stabs yi kwal in the gut before dragging it up cutting into yi kawl's intestines.

Yi kwal drops to the ground and he chucklees while bleeding out.

"Take him to the cell and torture him, when he seems like he is losing life, i wamt you to make him suffer more." Jungkook leaves as the guards grab yi kwal as instructed.

...........

Y/n was wearing a black dress and she had on a head dress that covered her face. She didnt want to be seen by anyone after what had happened.

She was highly uncomfortable with everyone except for her court ladies and the king, jungkook.

She was in the room with him now sitting down across from him. Jungkook sighs the pain is evident in his eyes. "How much longer are you going to hide yourself y/n?"

Y/n looks up at him taking off her head dress looking at him. "Im nt hiding, i just am not comfortable with myself. Please understand your majesty"

.........

End