Jin

"Y/n come on and lets go" jin says as He tries to make his girlfriend come with him to the old tattoo and piercing parlor where he had work.

He whines as she gives him a stern reply. "No, im tired"

Jin clicks his tongue as y/n hears it through the phone. He whines more. "If you dont come i wont. Stop telling dad jokes for a whole week"

Y/n lazily swings her legs over the counter and she. Gets up putting on her combat boots while putting her short hair in two space buns while her bangs rested on her forehead.

She exits her small apartment and heads towards Jin's job while listening to music.

..........timeskip to jin's job.........................

Jin sat on a chair as y/n rested her chin on a mount jin licks his bottom lip to moisten his lips. 

His tongue piercing shows itself proudly as he did so.

Y/n sits back in a chair with her shirt half raised up and she looks at jin who puts numb cream on her belly button.

"Since i know you're afraid of needles, im going to need you to sit still and not pull a hoseok move alright?" Jin says rather bluntly at the Hoseok joke, refrencing at the time hoseok had punched jin in the face.

"One,two,three" y/n keeps her head up at the ceiling while jin hums to her to at least distract her for a little bit.

"Are you done yet?" Y/n speaks softly gulping and she feels jin wipe any blood/numbing cream away from her new belly button piercing.

He throws the needle he used on her in the hazardous bin turning back towards her.

"Yeah, you're actually a champ at this." Jin states at his girl friends piercing while he helped her up while giving her the basic things to take care of her piercing.

.............
The End