Jin

"Ew! That's freaking gross y/n!!!" Jin yelled looking at the girl infront of him. He was slightly disgusted at what she was doing as she took another bite of the dill and green snack.

"What? Its a pickle and pickles are good for you!" Y/n ate another pickle dive it was the final pickle and she didn't want it to be alone in a jar.

"Ew...That's disgusting.."jin continued to watch as hoseok and jungkook came into the kitchen watching her as well. The fun demeanor they had was gone as well as they watched her easy the pickle.

"How in the?...im not even" Hoseok says in disbelief as he watches the dark skinned girl pick up the jar full of pickle juice and she raises it to her face drinking it.

"Oh man hory shit!!" Jungkook yells and. Y/n set down the now empty jar looking at the3 of them.

"Jinnnn! Give me kiss!!" Jin shook his head and he looked over where Jungkook and Hoseok were as he tried to ask them forhelp but they ran out.

"No..nonononono...hell no!!" Jin yells and he runs out after them dodging y/n's attempt to catch him.

...............

So my new book is out on time, it dull isn't finished yet since im writing at least 900-1000 words for each chapter xD so please forgive me if updates seem slow after like 1 month! And yes its a school night & i should be sleeping but i had woken up craving pickles... And im pouting because my boyfriend is busy in college work rn...

 And im pouting because my boyfriend is busy in college work rn