yoongi

Yoongi watched as his wife partied with their friends. A smile etched it's way onto his face, he hadn't seen her like this in awhile.

"Yoongi~ come party with us!"y/n yelled wanting at her husband who sat at the bar and she marched up to him before taking a drink of his shot glass of liquor.

She took a few more from the little tray in front of him downing them in a n instant.

"Fine, if you won't come party I'll find someone else to party with me" she said slurring her words together.

Yoongi chuckled cupping his hands over his mouth as he yelled out."good luck sweet heart"

He looked down at his phone checking the time set on it and when he looked back up he saw y/n on a pole near the DJ stand .

He gave her a stern look not liking how all the men where staring at her.
She dressed like a virgin for this occasion and this was why, she was comfortable this way.

"Get down! "

"Let a real woman up there"

Two men yelled at the woman making her angry.

She stops dancing and looks at them both upset. "You want a real woman? Fine I'll show you a real woman!"

Yoongi widens his eyes when she literally rips the pole off of the ground and around the crowd drunk.

He gets up and runs over to her and he grabs the pole with both hands  struggling to keep it still.

Their friends come out to help and yoongi grabs y/n taking her to the unisex bathroom. After they managed to make her stop.

"Stop doing that! It's dangerous" yoongi states.

Y/n gives him a look and she holds up a finger  putting it under his chin and looks up at him.

"Watch..When we have kids this will be nothing compared to them" y/n says and walks out the bathroom.

Yoongi stood there shocked at what she had just said.

"You mean this will get passed down in the family now!…?!"

"Yep!"

........

Inspired by strong girl do bong soon