Seokjin

The sound of heavy footsteps could be heard as Jin ran behind his wife who was holding a shotgun securley as they ran together.

"Mommy?" The little girl who was wrapped in jin's arms questioned her mother but looked up at her father. "Daddy?...why are we running? Whats wrong with uncle jungkook and uncle taehyung?"

Seokjin looked at his daughter who was in her pajamas. He wanted to tell her everything would be alright but how could he when he just witnessed his wife kill one of his friends while he killed the other?  But of course it was justified in self-defense..or so he thought.

"Ahh! Help me please! It burns it all burns!" A woman cried out as she began to vomit blood while people surrounded her biting away at her body turning her into one of them.

"Seokjin hurry! The dirt path yoongi mentioned is right here!" Seokjin's wife mentions in a hurry seeing a few people run to them in a hurry. She eyed the way they moved and when she knew it was inhuman she suddenly made seokjin duck as he ran past her and to the other side of the gate. A few gun shots rang out as she used the rest of the ammo in the shot gun. She threw it down and had pulled out a pistol from her back pocket.  She held it up before running behind seokjin who seemed to be tired of holding their 4 year old daughter for too long.

"Here take the gun and give me Mary!" She yelled as they both switched what they were holding. Seokjin's phone began to vibrate in his pocket and he takes it out answering the call seeing that it was yoongi.

"Where are you guys! Its getting hectic!" Yoongi yells through the phone as a few gunshots could be heard.

"We see lights! We're coming yoongi just please wait a little longer!" Seokjin yelled and yoongi yells out in agreement before the call abruptly ends and he throws his phone before they made it to the end of a dirt path. 

A soldier stands in their way holding a gun and is in full army clothing. "Stop there!" He yells as he gets on his walkie talkie. He eyes y/n holding her child and seokjin who is slightly covered in blood. "Sir! We have a small family here! Can i let them through?"

A muffled and static voice could be heard and the soldier looks back at them sadly as he tried to reason with his boss. Y/n heard movement behind them and saw a person running up to them like a zombie and she shoots them as mary let out a scream of fear.

"But sir..there's a child!.....understood" the soldier looks back at seokjin's family and seokjin widens his eyes as he did the soldier who in returns shoots back at him and his family.

The sound of grunting and a body falling caught seokjin's attention. But another gunshot rang out and yoongi shot the soldier in the back of the head killing him. Yoongi looks at seokjin in annoyance before his face does sympathy for what's behind his friend.

Mary could be heard crying along with y/n who was trying to hide the sound of her own pain. Both seokjin and yoongi ran towards the girls. In a hurry making sure none of those zombie people were walking around.

Seokjin looked at his daughter first seeing as she was holding her stomach in pain as blood poured out of the wound. Tears showed themselves endlessly as they fell."d-daddy? I-it hurts i-i cant-" mary didnt say anything else as her head tilts to the side and her eyes wide with tears as the light fades from them. "Mary? Hey mary no baby stay awake!"

After a few moments seokjin closed her eyes and kissed her head. He looks over at his wife seeing she was bleeding out as well. "Y/n?"

Y/n looks over at seokjin with a smile as a few beads of seat tricked down her forehead from them running before. "Jin?...do me a favor?"

Yoongi watched as the couple had looked each other in the eyes having a moment..their 'thing' as y/n would put it. "Please....sing mary's favorite song as you lay her to rest..please you know it helps ease her worries"

Seokjin nodded promising his wife as he put a hand over the multiple bullet wounds near her chest. Yoongi watched as y/n passed away and he silently cried for the loss of his niece and his sister. He picks up mary and seokjin picked up y/n, both men looked sad as they walked up the dirt trail going to the place where they would be protected and surely bury the bodies of the ones they loved.

'I loved you both so much but you both left me here alone..'