Yoongi

I watched as she had fun at a party and i couldnt help but smile. "Have fun cutie.."I mumbled as i drunk my bottle of water.

A bunch of screams were heard and i looked at the direction it was coming from and i turned my head in the direction it was coming from.

"Dua lipa!!" Someone screamed and I had felt someone random touch my face "Yoo-"  I spit my water out on them panicking. I looked over at y/n before chuckling nervous.

"S-Sorry" i say still standing close to the wall being the natural wallflower of the party.

"Its alright" We heard more screaming and the ground rumbled feeling the feet of a bunch of people at the party move in the direction of dua lipa.

"Ah!"Y/n was pushed towards me and i caught her in my Arms looking at the criwd angrily.

"Its alright I've got you" I tell her as we stare at the crowd watching dua lipa get on a makeshift stage in the front of the room.

"This is a. Song i came up with a very very popular girl group named blackpink they arent here today due to busy schedules so it is just me performing my parts of the song with their vocals on the track" dua lipa says and. I look at y/n trying not to smile at her reaction to dua lipa as well.

Even after she was pushed into me she is still happy enough to be starstruck. "Weird.."i mumble as dua lipa performs.