Hoseok

Twinkle
Twinkle
Little star
I hope you get hit by a car.
Break your bones and your neck
Truly im a nervous wreck.
Twinkle
Twinkle
Little star
...........

Hoseokie
Hoseokie
Where could you be?
Ignoring me like you do.
Honestly I'm ready to hit you too.

...............

"Hey! Thats not very nice!,jin yells at y/n and hoseok who was having a random poem battle.

"Your poems are both terrible and it sounds like your taking other peoples poems and making them your own!" Jin continues to scold both y/n and hoseok not caring that he had given them almost 10 minutes of a lecture.

"Shimmie shimmie ko ko bop! I think i hate you!" Hoseok started throwing a pen at jin.

"Awoooo! I hate him too! Awoooo! You know we both did too!"

Both hoseok and y/n begin to make up fake song lyrics and begin to throw random things at jin.

"Nintendo called! And they want their pink dress back!" Hoseok yells when he sees Jin again walking by them in annoyance looking for his phone.

"Yeah well tell Nintendo they can kiss my Melanin ass" Jin says groaning.

"I've seen your butt through accidentally opening the bathroom while you were showering..And trust me it's not a Melanin color, it's pale" y/n says in a matter of fact tone that sounded awkward.

"Y/n.....Run..Now" hoseok says as he sees Jin give y/n a certain look which meant trouble.

"Why…?"

"Because Im going to kill you!" Jin jumps over the table and begins chasing y/n.