Namjoon

"What!? But. I never even had sex!" My girlfriend says and she gives a look of unbelief.

"If she wants a test give her another damn test" i say demanding another test.

"Fine,but the test is 95.9 percent accurate." He exits the room with y/n and i sigh frowning.

"We never had sex, unless the one time she went for a monthly checkup went wrong in some way." I say to myself mentally.
.........

"I am so sorry, I was irresponsible for coming to work drunk,  i will accept if you sue me" the female doctor says and me and y/n look at each other nodding.

"We will sue, because it was very irresponsible of you to work and cause this." I say as y/n looks up at me.

I felt sorry for her. I mean who wouldnt? She was wrongfully artificially insemenated by a doctor she thought she could trust.

"Come on honey" y/n says and she gets up slowly. Her swollen stomach showing pridefully.

"We arent even ready to be parents yet, namjoon how are we going to handle this?" Y/n says softly. The tone in her voice makes me believe she wants to cry, so in the middle of the hallway i stop and i sit down and sit her on my lap.

She looks at me as i rub her stomach and i sigh looking up at her before caressing her soft and chubby cheeks.

"I know we arent ready to be parents yet, but i promise we can learn how to be each step of the way , it'll be fun and probably restless on the way raising this child. But it's a piece of you I'm willing to accept. You are a strong woman y/n" i say and i see tears forming in her eyes before she blinks them away.

"Joonie, what would i do without you?" She hugs me and i chuckle rubbing the small of her back.

"You'd be the same woman, probably even stronger." I say standing up with her on me. I hold her body kissing her cheeks before setting her down on her feet.

"Lets go home. On the way we can get you oreo's and milk to eat with that cereal you like" i tell her and its as if i cast out her inner child because now she was lightly jogging to the car.

"What the freak? Y/n walk please!" I run after her, her melanin skin looked wonderful in the sun. I honestly couldnt wait for her to be my wife.

......
Imagine end

This was inspired by The CW show Jane The Virgin. Its a great show about a Mexican/american woman and her problems after being artificially insemenated with a mans sperm when she was only going for an annual checkup. I rate the show 8/10.