Namjoon

Namjoon had his arm against the locker behind him as he smirked seductively at the girl under him.

His girlfriend wasnt anywhere in sight and he was happy.

"So sarang, lets say me and you at the movies tonight. Everything's on me" he told the girl as she looked up at him smiling.

"Sure just pick me up at my house by eight, make sure you dont bring your little pitbull with you"she said as she popped her gum while she leaned in giving namjoon a kiss.

Right after sarang had walked away y/n had came near and she noticed the lipstick smudge on namjoons lips as she rolled her eyes turning away from him. "Wait y/n whats the matter"

Namjoon asked her the question innocently and y/n turned back towards him taking off her big round glasses and she puts them ontop of her head where they rested between her bangs and pigtails.

"Nothing I just want You to know im done dressing up as some innocent girl while you get to be the bad boy. Keep your heart because i can fuck you up and never have you thinking clearly. I could fuck you now and years later on you'll still be reminiscing. Im not like the other girls namjoon" Y/n said and she took out her braids revealing her long black hair taking them out of the braids and she took off the glasses rubbing of the makeup that was heavy on her face.

She turned around flipping off namjoon. "You saw the good in me but you definitely didnt see. The hood in me. You did me dirty and now its my turn" y/n said attracting attention from down the hall as she walked.

Namjoon heard all of the compliments being thrown her way and he shook his head laughing. "You'll never know about the life of a cheater..but go ahead.."

He mumbled as he walked away down the opposite hallway.

........

Sorry ideas for this book are wary. I have an essay to make up.