Jonghyun imagine

[I made a vow to write on his birthday every year. Sorry I'm late on this..i couldnt just write without thinking and im birned out on good ideas atm..]

Jonghyun looked over at a small child that he held in his arms. He was walking across the beach admiring the starry sky.

This had became a normal thing for him. The sound of footsteps caught his attention and Jonghyun turned around covering the baby more with the blanket he had.

"I thought you were sleeping y/n?" He spoke softly as they. Stepped close shaking their head. The night sky full of stars illuminating the ocean making it a mirror they moved.

"I can't sleep, i had a nightmare that you weren't here anymore"Y/n said sniffling as they wiped away their forming tears.

Jonghyun quickly stepped closer to them wiping their tears as he had given them their child. "I'll always be here, one day maybe not physically, but I'll be here, I didnt just marry you for any old reason and write my vows for nothing..i meant every word i said y/n"

......

Y/n had woken up on april 8th of 2019 with a smile on their face feeling An arm draped around their waist was what had really caught their attention though.  "Even if you aren't here physically..i can still feel and hear you my love. Happy birthday" Y/n said as she turned to look at a flickering figure behind her that she recognizes as jonghyun who nodded his head.

"Thank you..I'll see you next time.."