Sope

[I sort of hate this but you know...YOLO]...
I pushed a friend to the side as i walked with her. We both were slightly drunk but having a good time.

We were walking onto the dance floor going towards the bar.

I sit down and so does she, we both order dirty martinis. While we sit and wait i stare at thw dance floor packed with sweating bodies, you could practically smell the lust coming from them all.

When our drinks came i had given the bartender a tip drinking from the tall glad my martini was placed in.

I drunk it all within a go attracting Attention from 2 men beside me on my left, i never noticed my friend left.

I have them a stern look. "What?" I noticed the one farthest away had eyed me tiredly.

He rolled his eyes away from me as his bad guy posture intrigues me.

"Not trying to sound rude, but how old are you?" The guy closest to me asks.

I look at him uninterested but give my best smile. "2001" i respond. Hoping he would get my drift.

Thankfully he did. "Ahh your 21, but you look so much younger"

"I know his to the care of my body by getting what i want..err?" I so talking eating to know the man's name.

"Hoseok, and this is yoongi. He is. 29 as Im 24" he responds.

"Y/n, nice to meet you" i respond back to him as i shake his hand. Scanning my eyes over the other man who was his friend undressing him with my eyes.

"Ah, well im about to go dance, do you both wavy to come with or sit here?" Y/n gets up brushing back her bangs using a hair clip to hold them back.

She slides a twenty on the counter as she walks to yoongi and hoseok slowly to the dance floor. 

Both men looks at y/n mesmerized by the way her body moved with the beat.

Y/n sees both men eyeing her as she grabs yoongi's hands putting them on her waist as she pulls hoseok close behind her as all three of them danced together.

They were all now into the beat, the beat that matched their hearts that raced with each other in sync. After maybe ten minutes of dancing, y/n excused herself to the bathroom.

She didn't need the bathroom its just she didn't want to keep dancing with them both since they both tired out in a way.

She goes into the unisex bathroom that was only for a person to enter. She pulls down her shorts covering more of her skin.

"Ugh, feeling my thighs rub together is weird" she says grumpy.

After a few minutes y/n opens the door ready to go back out to the dance floor.

She was pushed back in with yoongi and hoseok.

Both men had a lustful look in their eyes as they looked at y/n.

She blushes when yoongi licks his lips looking down at her exposed stomach.

He had been quiet all night long.

"Take it off" his hoarse voice sends tingles through y/n.

She takes off her shirt with the help of hoseok who got on his knees stated to take off her shorts.

"You could've at least taken me to a hotel for this" y/n says frowining slightly.

Hoseok gets up as pulls y/n close making her look up at him. "We couldn't wait at all, plus the vibe of being caught in public makes it more arousing in away"  he replied to get as lifts her up onto the wall.

Yoongi smirks seeing how y/n was giving them both a lustful stare.

"This will be a long night" yoongi says going to y/n.

..........

End