Jungkook pt2

A year after the incident y/n had locked herself in her room. She didn't speak or talk, she would only write down what she wanted to say.

It was as if someone cut out her tongue. But that wasnt the case, the girl just didnt have the strength to talk anymore.

Jungkook had came to his wife's room one day wanting to spend time with her in thwir private garden just like any other visit he would have held for her.

When he went into the room he hadn't seen her there, the room was still as neat as always and it smelled of her. Jungkook's servants checked the room for her and came back to him shaking their heads.

"We could not find her your majesty"they bowed but that was no excuse for the king himself.

"Search for my queen now!"

.........

Weeks had passed and there was still no sigh of queen y/n anywhere.

There had been rumors spreading that a new assassin had killed her. "The assassin was a woman who could've been jealous of the queen and her husband and must've ruined their love life by killing her" a man states and a woman dressed in black robes with a mask covering the bottom half of her face pulls out a knife aiming it at his throat.

"Watch your mouth talking about me, you spread a rumor that you saw me i will kill you myself and spread your insides all over the walls of your home and i will decapitate you and stick your head inside of the forest where traitors go and i will let the crows pick at it" y/n states in a rouvh voice drawing her hand back.

She had jumped over the palace walls at sunset and she ran to the dungeon. She looked to see if the kings brother was there but noticed he wasn't.

She heard voices and she hurriedly jumped on two walls and hid on the ceiling. Her limbs keeping her up as the man she was looking for finally revealed.

"I'll get out of here soon! You'll all be sorry!" Yi kwal yells angrily. Even after a year he was still angry over a crime he had caused.

Y/n drops down slipping through the cell bars and she looks at the pricewho seeded to be bewildered at her appearance.

He looks y/n in her eyes and he chuckles " I know those eyes, is it the missing queen perhaps?" Yi kwal states confidently.

Y/n nods and she takes a step forward taking out her sword. Yi kwal looks at y/n. Trying to back away. But since it was a small room there was no way to move around.

She brings down her sword in one fatal swoop and the prince tries to yell only to vomit blood. She then stabs her dagger into his neck cutting out his throat.

She hold it within her hands chuckling at the prince. "You said you liked my screams, will you won't have your throat to scream any longer"

She throws it out the cell and it travels a few feet away to the edge of the small pond.

She slips out of the cell and she disposes of her weapons over the palace walls in the secret place she knew anyone would not dare to go, the dead woods.
..........

"Your majesty, queen y/n had been found sleeping in her room" An informant told Jungkook. Jungkook suddenly gets up and without dignity he leaves his throne unattended to see his wife.

He burst open the room and he clutches his chest with his hand thankful to see his wife resting in the bath.

She seemingly fell asleep without getting out of the bath. Jungkook takes off his sandals and puts them in his wife's bath water that smelled of honey and roses.  Jungkook ushers the court ladies to leave the room as he massaged his wife's head.  He even puts it into a ponytail. He missed touching the curly strands. "Where have you been..." He whispers unaware of the news he would hear in a few hours.

...........

The end.

Yes, this is only to continue the last one and it is the revenge y/n had planned after a year of training and stuff.  This is hour i planned this after all.

Bye bye