namjoon

"Dude look at me when i'm talking to you!" Namjoon screamed at Jin who was paying attention to the collectibles he had just gotten from one of his fans.

Their assistant y/n had walked in pushing up her glasses as she looked at them both with jungkook right behind her.

He came to her side hugging her close by his waist. "You guys are loud for no reason...why?" Y/n asked as namjoon turns to her with his eye twitching.

"He freaking traded some of my equipment for this crap!" Namjoon yelled again and it seemed to knock jin out of his trance.

"You dumbass! These are collectibles that you cant get anywhere else!"jin finally yelled back and taehyung came in the room holding yeontan.

"You guys...its 4am...shut up, tannie needs his sleep"Taehyung whined as yeontan barked in defense for his papa/owner. Y/n sighed before rolling her eyes. jungkook turned away even flipping them all off before jin and namjoon threw their sandals at him. 

"You disrespectful brat! Go back to your book if you want to be that way towards us!"Jin yelled and taehyung looked at y/n and she did the same vice versa.

"Did he ju-"taehyung cut off y/n sighing. "Yes he just broke the freaking 4th wall and i dont even think i want to repair it this time.."

.......

Sorry its so short, im getting writers block and its affecting my work on the new book DX....

But I've made new book covers for whenever i get bored...

I am honestly proud of these photos i edited, especially jonghyun's since I couldn't help but edited his as well. Taehyung's  is my favorite honestly and i freaking love him so much and he isn't even my bias like wth???? But i'm at the public library writing this on a computer so while i'm up here i guess ill try to write or something and push through this writers block! Someone on facebook even asked me to make them an edit of jungkook (The one at the top) And thats what i did....Also im thinking about making youtube imagines as well with audio and everything....but im going to practice at first ANYWHOSZA Bye Bye..