yoongi

[If you like suran and the song IIGDT than you maybe like it because this facade version of her singing live in a restaurant is freaking gold]

Yoongi held his wife's hand as they danced the night away, for once in his life he didnt feel troubled by the matters of other countries or his own. He just wanted to be concerned about his wife who had recently found out she was pregnant.

He had smiled to her as they both danced in nothing but silence with a live singer in the background. Her singing was exceptionally well for the king's wife.

He gave her a thumbs up and he held his wife closer to him as she rested her head on his shoulder hearing him chuckle. She pulls away from him the moment he spinned her and she twirls out of his hold and he pulls her hand again making her twirl towards him again.

He spins to the other side dipping her low towards the ground and he chuckles before lifting her back up and he held her into the air with his hands on her flat stomach. It was alright for him to do now since she was only a few weeks pregnant.

"Baby please don't go~"

After the singer had stopped singing she watches the king kiss his wife the queen.

They both adopted each other in the moonlight as the queen requests another song so they could continue dancing the night away.

Yoongi would keep this night in his memories forever he never will forget it.