Jin

[Listen to the song , that way it'll be better]

"Are we just friends?" Jin asked himself as he stared at the photo of a girl hanging out with her friends.

They had been talking for awhile and had even been out on numerous occasions together. "Ugh..why am i waiting for her to text me?..Its late and it's. 4 in the morning" jin says throwing his phone onto his bed and he hets up going towards the door.

The faint muffled sound of a notification tone had rang through jin's ear as he made his way down the hallway to the kitchen for a glass of water and he came back after quenching his thirst.

He picks up his phone and sees he had a missed call and a text from a certain number. He unlocks his phone and he sees the contract name. 'toxic..but mine'.

He smiles as he calls the girl back, it was literally the dead hours of the night, hardly anyone was up at this time.

The sound of a sweet voice had sounded wonderful in jin's ear."hello? Jin are you there?"

"Yes, im here and you called?" He answered right back with a hint of want in his voice.

"You texted me first saying you were wanting to talk..so here i am." She says from the other end of the line happily as if she had been waiting on him.