taehyung

As the snow fell he watched as she twirled with perfection. How her eyes sparkled every time she jumped and pranced around like the swan queen.

This wasn't even ballet or anything but she seemed to make it that way. He approached her after she had taken off her ice skates and she looked at him tilting her head in wonder. He imagined the music she danced to, to at least be beautiful. "Hello there"

Taehyung read her lips and he smiled faintly before he uses sign language to soakwith her properly, but he also talks as well in case he slips up or something. "H-Hi, I just wanted to tell you that you skate like a winter angel"

The girl looks at Taehyung as her smile brightens. She also signs to him as well before pointing at her left ear."it's fine if you cant hear, my left ear is losing it's hearing, but there's a chance that I'll go deaf as well..oh god im rambling again sorry"

Taehyung leaned into the girl holding out a hand as she reaches out her own hand. Taehyung grabs her hand softly as he leaned down slightly kissing her hand with his usual boxy smile showing. Before he spoke and signed again. "Its cute when you ramble..and i find it fascinating the way that you ice skate. I hope i can get to know you more over a fancy dinner or at least a night of looking at the stars."

The girl smiled softly before shaking her head. "I'm sorry but, fancy dinners arent my thing."

Taehyung held his head down feeling rejected. But the girl before him lifts his head back up making him look at her. "Don't look defeated when i didnt even say no, I just dont like fancy things. How about we just go to mcdonalds or to an ice cream parlor"

She suggests and taehyung smiles once again nodding accepting her offer. "By the way how rude of me..i didnt give you my name or my number...I'm y/n by the way"

Taehyung smiled even more as she said her name while also signing it and he said his name as well incase he had forgotten to say it."I'm taehyung, nice to meet you as well."

And this was how they met.