Bts & Their GF's periods

"Jinnnnnn!!" I heard y/n yell my name from the other room and I run into the next room.

"Yes what's the matter?" I ask worriedly in case she wasn't feeling too good.  I do not i repeat DO NOT play about germs in my house.

"Im cramping..really bad im dying help me here!" 

I look at y/n in awe before going over to hug her laying down with her.

"Im sorry for always bothering you " she apologizes quietly.

I cuddle her more as she stops whining and sits there.
"Its fine you really can't control it."
.......

Jimin

It was around 5pm when i woke up. Y/n had been restless last night due to stomach pains as the medicines didnt work either.

She fell asleep around 12pm after being up all night in pain. I get up removing the blankets away from me and uncovering her a bit.

I look over ready to pull them back on her when i see a red spot on the bed sheets and in the back of her pants.

I get up quietly going to the bathroom and started to run warm bath water. I look towards the bedroom after running the water and i go to our closet. Getting out her most comfortable clothes and I sigh looking at her.

"This must've been why you were hurting, if only i could take that away from you." I look at her before waking her up.

"Baby, get up and go take a bath, you've started your cycle and bled through a little. I already picked out your clothes and ran the water, you can come out whenever your ready"

Y/n gets up embarrassed as she nods still half asleep. She was going to the bathroom as I take off the bed sheets and blankets preparing to throw them in the washer.

.........

Yoongi

"Yoongi, i dont have any lady things, can you go to the door please and buy me a box of tampons?" I hear y/n yell through the bathroom door and i slide her phone under the door before speaking through it.

"I'll call you when I get there and you tell me the product" I tell her tiredly.

..timeskip..

When i reach the store i go straight to the back looking at the many products and i pick up a box that says diva cup looking at it weirdly. "I don't even want to know how that works.

I look at the boxes even asking a lady for help since i hardly anything about this stuff.

I frown getting frustrated before dialing her number. "I can't figure this out and I'm not about to look like a lost kid either."

............

Jungkook.

We were in public when i saw y/n get up with an uncomfortable look. It was that one look of regret when she realised something important.

She looks at me for help and I get up taking off my jacket going behind her to tie the sleeves around her waist straightening them out in case anything would be showing.

"Im sorry I might ruin your jacket with this stupid thing." She says softly.

I look back at her dismissing it and i smile down at her. "It's fine, you forgot, everyone makes mistakes."

...........

Hoseok.

Y/n was walking in the school hallways with me and she hardly laughed which was unusual.

She goes to her locker to put her things away and she puts her books away before leaving the math hall with me.

We were going towards the english hallway when she suddenly yelped in pain falling to her knees. Tears were in her eyes as she looked straight at the floor not daring to look up at me as she gripped my hand tightly.

"Is she alright?" Someone asks me and i shake my head.

"Its alright i got it, go ahead." I help y/n stand up after a few minutes of her sitting there crying in pain and i helped her to the nurses office.

I waited with her until her mother arrived and I look to her as she held a heating pad against her stomach frowning.

I held her hand kissing her cheek trying to make her feel better. "Everything will be alright soon."
[This actually happened to me while on my monthly cycle i felt a sharp pain in both my sides and down below and. I was forced to go home after a few hours of school.]
.......

Taehyung.

It was a fanmeeting and I saw a group of girls making fun of a girl in the first row who looked down.

Her hair was infront of her face while she tried not to cry. I had yeontan with me and he walked to the edge of the table making me turn my eyes of her.  "Tannie!!"

Me shooting for my son scared everyone since i literally. Yelled outloud.

I saw he girl didnt move an inch from where she was but looked up to make sure yeontan was all right before looking back down.

After a few hours the fanmeet was over and the room was beginning to look empty. But that same girl was still sitting in her chair. 

A worker made her get up and thats when i realized it. She had been mocked and made fun of because she was bleeding. No one wanted to help her probably because they were disgusted or something. But I went straight to the back getting a pair of spare sweat pants i would be wearing home and i grabbed a plastic bag she could use to set her soiled pair in and i walked out right to her while she was cleaning the seat she was in.

She finsihed cleaning it by the time i reached her. She looks at me in shock and puts her head down in embarrassment.

"Im sorry, for ruining the chair taehyung" i rub her head before handng her the plastic bag and change of clothes.

"Its alright, just go change, my stylist noona gave me female products for you to have and i gave you one of my spare pants. So please go change and have a nice day" i tell her nicely.

Dispite the way she was i gave her a slight hug before leaving the room after she did.

.............

Namjoon.

I laid on bed with y/n and i held her hand tightly as she reacted in my arms. We were cuddling more than ever today since she had been on her period. I look at her sleeping face. Before playing with the loose stands of hair on her head.

The hearing pad slipped away from her stomach and i grabbed it putting it bsck where it was holding it in place with my hand as i kissed the temple of her head smiling.

"You look so Precious, but you'll be deadly for chocolate when you wake up..." I say and she snores loudly startling me and i sigh.

"Your so extra yet ordinary..but i like that"

.......

Endddddddddddd💁

Im suffering through Aunt Flo right now so.. Update💁😂