┌ ❝𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄❞ ¨

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄"¨ 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖
━ ❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
First meeting, Pent-up anger/frustration.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
(Y/N)'s friend is triffling.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

Your boyfriend agreed to come down to Miami with you to meet your friend, Y/F/N since he had a few days off and wanted to be with you at all times. Sweet, right? You thought so at first, but now, you're wondering who to kill first; Hobi or her.

"You ready?" You ask him with your suitcase in your hand, smiling brightly only to see him struggling with his suitcase. You could see he was getting aggravated with it, and you couldn't help but laugh at him. "Babe, we're only going to be in Miami for a week... why are you stressing?" You chuckled, helping him zip up his stuffed suitcase. You tapped the top, seeing how much tension was on the top. "And what are you packing in here, our whole house?" You joked.

He sighed, running his fingers through his freshly dyed hair.

"I pack every month. I don't know why it's a challenge this time." He said, falling defeated onto the bed.

"Oh no.." You say, pulling him up. "We don't have time for naps, sunshine." He groaned, pouting. He wasn't being so hopeful today. You just shook it off and pecked his lips. He responded immediately, smiling once you pulled away. "I promise, once we get to Miami, we can sleep for a good 3 and a half hours, okay?" You said. He nodded and took your hand as you both were well on the way out of your shared home.

"We're here!" you said exhausted as you laid face down on the soft king-sized bed of your rented home. To some, it may be a bit "extra" to rent a home if you're only there for a week, but to you and Hoseok, it made more sense than paying over $100 for seven nights. It wasn't a financial issue, it was just common sense.

"oh, no.." he said cheerfully recalling your words from earlier.

"We slept on the plane! or at least... I slept on the plane. We haven't even unpacked yet! I'm not doing it by myself, hon." He smiled, whilst you rolled your eyes and stood on your feet.

"I promise once we're finished, you can sleep for a good... One hour before we have to get ready, okay?" He said sweetly, but you could sense he was being petty. Before you could protest, he already had his lips on yours. You just rolled your eyes.

"Roll your eyes at me again, and I'll be on you like white on rice."

Of course, you just had to roll your eyes at him. He wasn't kidding when he said it. either. you two went at it for an hour and you could still feel his touches lingering. You were in a better mood now, that was no doubt. But you were a little nervous. Your friends have always tended to be picky when it comes to who you're dating. You wondered if they'd like Hobi. Nevertheless, you put on a happy smile when he joined you in the bathroom. He stood tall over you, reaching over you to grab his primer. He stayed in his position for a little before taking his position next to you. His presence alone relieved you, even if no words were being spoken.

"What should I wear..." You thought out loud as you scanned your clothing items before finally deciding on a fitted dress and some NIKE Huaraches. He suddenly came in, scanning your outfit with a smile. "Cute choice." He said.

Once you looked at him, your heart nearly stopped. It's funny, even after dating for a year and a half, he still gave you butterflies. His hair was curled, he had on a white shirt that said 'Dream' on it, black suspenders, and black jeans. Around his neck, was a black choker that you guessed he had snuck in at some point. Never ordinary. Always striking.

Here we go... You thought as you two headed out the door to go meet her at i-HOP.

"Hey, Y/F/N. This is my boyfriend, Hoseok." You introduced as you two sat down. She looked at him with wide eyes as she analyzed him. That's when she spoke up. "Hi, I'm Y/F/N! Nice to meet you." she introduced, not once taking her eyes off him. Jealousy was beginning to rise quickly, but you put it off as another waitress came. She took each of your orders and left, your friend resuming her mild flirting with him. It wasn't long before it got more out of hand. Her hands all over his, her playing with his hair, and laughing at nearly everything he said. The part that made it all worse was flirting back harmlessly, completely forgetting that you were there.

The waitress finally came with your orders of food. At this point, you were furious. He finally saw it and completely stopped laughing. "Y/N, are you okay?" He asked you. You hummed to yourself, sending him the message.

For the rest of breakfast, he tried his best to talk to you more and incorporate you in everything a lot more, despite your friend's desperate need for his attention. At first, you were thinking of being petty and making things hell for him, but you decided just this one time, to let it go. You didn't have to say anything, he already knew by the way of your body language not to do something like this again.

Your friend tried harder to get his attention away from you, which only resulted in him ignoring her. He knew his place.

She lost her cool, which didn't phase either one of you despite how childish she was being. You couldn't even be mad at her. All you could do was feel sorry for her as she eventually left, leaving the two of you to sit and talk for half an hour after eating. When it was all said and done, you both tipped the waitress and left the restaurant.

"What now?" He asked you.

"Beach?" You suggested.

He wrapped an arm around you, smiling.

"That's my queen."

"Mmm... Your only queen, or is my best friend one as well?" He tried speaking before you shushed him.

"Shh, you can pay for it later." You smirked before walking ahead of him before he could protest.

and he did.

well.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

1.1K